Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

*It doesn’t have an effect on his armor. He smirks.*
“Is that all?”

(Magic spells may work on him, but the hard part will be his armor.)

(Alright.)
*Sinbar fires three dragonbone arrows at once at Rakeun. One hits her shoulder. One hits her chest. And one hits her knee. The dragonbone arrows seem to be more powerful than normal dragonbone arrows, which means they will either injure her or cause her quite a bit of pain, though they likely won’t kill her.*
“RAKEUN!”
*Elijah tries to run over to her, but Sinbar raises heavily armored skeletons up, and they block his path.*

Last edited:
Rakeun doesn't even acknowledge that she was hit with arrows
She uses a spell that summons a daedra Lord to help Elijah with the skeletons. "I smell weakness!" It shouts.
Then she rushes toward Sinbar and swings Windshear at him several times.

*He dodges each, and gets behind her with the last dodge. He slashes her deep across the back with an extremely powerful daedric sword, more powerful than any mortal daedric sword, which definitely will at least cause Rakeun some pain. An entire skeleton army arises.*
*Elijah fights his way through in order to help Rakeun.*

(Alright. Well, once you get back, here’s what happened: )
*It has little effect. Seems as though shouts are useless. Maybe spells would work instead. He returns by surrounding the group in a ring of fire. He looks over at Elijah.*
“I’ll come back for you, Dragonborn. But until I can cause you physical pain, emotional pain will do just fine.”
*He strikes Elijah in the side with an arrow. He then charges Elijah and knocks him down with the hilt of his sword, and then proceeds to slash Elijah deep across the back as he falls.*

*Elijah cries out in pain. His ability is trying to heal him, but isn’t going fast enough. Elijah can’t get up, no matter how hard he tries. He tries calling out for Rakeun, but he’s in too much pain to talk, and he tries to crawl towards Rakeun, but can’t get very far.*
*What does happen though is that the ability staggers Sinbar, and causes him a decent amount of pain as well.*
“ARGH! What is this!?”
*He teleports away to a safer area to heal, and summons more heavily armored skeletons, as well as keeping the ring of fire up. Skeleton warriors would charge at Rakeun, while a few archers pierce her body with more strong dragonbone arrows. One strikes her stomach, and one strikes close to her heart.*

(@TerrariaOn3DS)

Last edited:
"Elijah!"
She sheaths Windshear and readies a fire spell that I forget the name of but know that it basically causes a huge explosion centered on the caster. She then uses that spell and all of the skeletons just get their bones launched far away from them, killing them all.
She then rushes to Elijah and drops to her knees beside him, already beginning to heal him with her magic, ignoring the arrows that pierce herself.

*The fire ring dies down. Seems like Sinbar has fled the area. Elijah coughs, although he’s getting better.*
“A-are…*cough* are you okay?…”

"I'm fine, even if the arrows say otherwise. Now let's get this one out of you."
she carefully removes the arrow Sinbar shot into Elijah's side, and heals him some more.

Rakeun smiles underneath her helmet and begins to remove arrows from herself, a lot less carefully than when she removed the arrow from Elijah.

“I feel the same way…trust me…first the Thalmor and the dragon crisis…then that guy…and it’s not just Skyrim, but the rest of the empire as well…like what happened with the Oblivion crisis, where it devastated all of Tamriel…but we have to keep hope that someday this world will get a break…because without hope, there isn’t a point in going on…”

“Indeed.”
*Elijah looks around for a letter, and indeed there is one. It reads:

One battle lost
Just a small cost
To win the entire
War and the empire
The Black Marsh is next on the list
And as fire sets on the Hist
I will rise to power
As the flames devour.
Skyrim, I will be back
To make your world black.