Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Agreed...it's been a long day..."
*I will come back for you, Sinbar, thinks Elijah, you will fall if it's the last thing I do.*

"...you're right...the house wasn't the only piece of my family's legacy I have left..."
*He smiles slightly, though it's clear he's still a bit sad. There is a letter, but it's short, so Elijah reads it with a glance. On the way back, he writes a letter, addressed to one of his friends in the Blades, who has a part time job investigating ancestory. The letter reads:

Dear Reentul,

Recently something happened. My family's home in the land of our race was burned down by a man with a desire to cause pain. It hurts too much to think of my family's story going up in flames, so I think it may help me feel better if I am able to tell the story of my family from memory. So I would like to ask you, are you able to help me dig deeper into my ancestory?

Sincerely,
Your close friend, fellow Blade and fellow Argonian,
Elijah N. Norse.

When they get back, Elijah finds a messenger and pays him to carry the letter. The messenger nods, and takes the letter to Reentul, one of Elijah's close friends, a fellow Blade and a fellow Argonian.*
(@TerrariaOn3DS)

Last edited:
"My plan was to go to bed, wake up and hope tomorrow is a better day, then find a time in the very near future to discuss what to do about Sinbar...he left a letter at Black Marsh stating he wouldn't be back until he feels the time is right...that should give us time to decide what to do..."

Last edited:
(5 days until the wedding.)
*In the morning, there is a knock on the door. Elijah answers it. Standing there is an argonian with blue skin.*
“Hey Elijah. It’s been a while. How are you?”
“Could be better right now, but it is good to see you again. How are you, Reentul?”
“I’m doing well. Thank you. Anyway, I did find out some more information about your family. Apparently they so far have a history of choosing the right thing over the easy or personally beneficial thing. And I’m happy to tell you that you come from a long line of heroes. But I did find out something very interesting…”
“What’s that?”
“Well, a long time ago, a blacksmith had came to visit Black Marsh. He had been fleeing from people who wanted his head, falsely accusing him of sabotaging their weapons. Your family hid him until it was safe, and offered him as much as they could. The blacksmith tried to pay your family, but your family, being the type of people they were, turned down the money, saying they were just doing what was right. So the blacksmith ended up making them a gift: An ebony dagger with dried Hist sap filling a carving in the hilt that says ‘Norse’ that ended up being passed down for generations to the child with the largest heart, so that it would always be used for good…The dagger unfortunately was confiscated by the Thalmor when your parents were murdered. But I found out that later they sold it to a store, and it was bought from the store by a collector. I visited him and explained why the dagger was important. However, he wants to see you in person before handing it over.”
“…Well then I’ll have to pay him a visit…thank you…”
*Elijah smiles, then heads to see if Rakeun is awake.*
(@TerrariaOn3DS)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom