Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(aww i wanted to do a funi courier moment)
"Well that is not good at all...But I do have an idea as how to help him out some without us stopping the hunt for the agent."
She writes a letter of her own quite quickly, and hands it to the courier, whom then leaves.
"I am glad that I created a secret letter recieving spot for the brotherhood. I knew that it would become useful in a time like this."

“What does the Brotherhood have to do with this?…”
“I’m pretty sure the Brotherhood just got a new job. Hopefully they get there in time.”

*Not long after, Sinbar is sitting in the living room when the entrance suddenly swings open. A man dressed in expensive clothing is standing there, holding a dagger.*
“I finally get to meet you at last…”
*Sinbar stands up and draws his dagger.*
“Listen, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but Rakeun and Elijah aren’t going to be happy about you having lockpicked the front door!”

“Don’t care. I’ll be leaving soon, anyway. After I avenge my family.”
“All you are doing is carrying on their tyranny! That man beat me and worked me to near death every day! He would’ve killed me if I hadn’t defended myself!”
“Maybe if you had more loyalty, he wouldn’t have had to!”
“Leave now!”
*The man charges at Sinbar and attempts to slash him..*
*Sinbar blocks the dagger. He retaliates, but his is blocked at well. The exchange of swings continue until the man kicks Sinbar down.*
*The man puts his foot on Sinbar’s chest, and begins pushing his dagger into Sinbar.*
*While it does breach the skin, Sinbar holds it back from going to deep.*
“S-someone!….H-help!…”

Last edited:
An arrow flies through the open doorway and buries itself in the invading man's back with deadly accuracy. Impaling his heart.
The arrow also has a small slip of paper on it that has the Dark Brotherhood's black hand on it, along with the words, 'Kind Regards'

"I'll just say, that if Sinbar were to be attacked, swift action will be taken."

“Alright…”

*Despite being impaled in the heart, the man doesn’t die immediately. Instead, he gets a few extra seconds to look at what hit him before falling dead.*
*Sinbar pulls the dagger out carefully, trying not to cause more damage. He successfully does so, but he still can’t get up.*
*Keldal and Shader come down, having heard the commotion.*
“Sinbar!”
“Dad!”
*They run over to his side.*
“No…Dad…please…hang in there…”
*Keldal pulls out a potion of healing, and has Sinbar use it. The potion is unable to fully heal the wound, but it heals it enough to keep Sinbar alive. Keldal then hugs Sinbar, who hugs back.*
“What happened?…”

“A descendant of the man who enslaved and abused me as a child decided that today was a good day to take revenge…he broke in and attacked me…almost got what he wanted…luckily, it looks like Rakeun was able to alert the Dark Brotherhood and have them help…”

"The guy who stabbed Sinbar. He was a descendent of the abusive man who enslaved Sinbar all those years ago. The same one Sinbar had to kill to escape from and to not die to. Apparently the family is still pissed, despite the fact that the man constantly beat and overworked Sinbar."

"Well, maybe we could try going to them, because they probably still have slaves or something. We could just help them realize that there are more of them than there are of their masters, and convince them to revolt."

"Wow. Well, I guess we just keep killing anyone that comes by then. Maybe just set up a revolving door, so they can come in one way, see a bunch of werewolves staring at them, and then go out the other. And if they try anything, said werewolves will deal with them."

Back
Top Bottom