Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"People really need to be more accepting of new things, because they'll never truly live until they do."
"Heh, they don't even need to shut up to learn that lesson, because no amount of insults will change the fact that these types of relationships can exist, and they'll inevitably be forced to accept that. Though them shutting up would certainly speed up the process."

"And I hope it's soon that they all come to their senses."
"I do, too. Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't already. If the dragonborn, a hero sent by the gods, understands how to accept other people, you'd think that it would be a clear message that this type of thing is not only okay with the gods, but also supported by them. And yet people are still fighting it."

"People annoyingly really like to overlook what is obviously the truth sometimes."
"Yep. The closest thing I've heard to a logical reason is problems with interbreeding, but for one thing, that's completely false, there can be interbreeding between different races, and for another thing, that doesn't make it wrong. I mean, I love guys, but I can't breed with them. That doesn't mean it's wrong for me to love guys."

Back
Top Bottom