Xbox One Critical and consistent multiplayer bug. Unable to invite friends and hard crashes if attempted through in game system.

Nancy Young

Terrarian
Every time I boot up any world for my friends and I to play, I am not allowed to invite anyone through the Xbox menu. And if I try to use the in game invite system, pressing the button hard crashes the game. This occurs every time I boot up a world. After a while of sitting in the world, sometimes it fixes itself and I can suddenly invite people. However, I’ve sat there for up to an hour without any luck.

Resetting the console, game etc. Has done nothing to prevent this. It’s a consistent issue.

Other already reported issues consist of crashing on death, crashing for no reason when you’re not the host.

Every time I boot up any world for my friends and I to play, I am not allowed to invite anyone through the Xbox menu. And if I try to use the in game invite system, pressing the button hard crashes the game. This occurs every time I boot up a world. After a while of sitting in the world, sometimes it fixes itself and I can suddenly invite people. However, I’ve sat there for up to an hour without any luck.

Resetting the console, game etc. Has done nothing to prevent this. It’s a consistent issue.

Other already reported issues consist of crashing on death, crashing for no reason when you’re not the host.
I have the same issue and I can't find a fix

Just exit and rejoin until it functions. Don’t use the in game system unless it allows you to invite through Xbox. If it works the first time and the option on Xbox is grayed out, you can use the in game invite button.

Back
Top Bottom