tModLoader Critter Craze!

Oh another ambience mod! This one has neat little critters!

EDIT: I don't suppose it's too much trouble to ask that the plants either be farmable, or otherwise respawn ovr time?

Last edited:
Does there happen to be a wiki for this mod?

I was wondering what the Blood Lurker (not to mention a bunch of others) did. It shows as a consumable and is not used in any recipes, per the recipe browser, and I couldn't find it in any of the first page spoiler lists.

(For reference eating a Lurker appears to give you a short (~3-5 seconds) weakness debuff)

🍻

It's a nice mod so far. One itty bitty thing I've noticed, though... Grey Moths blink yellow light like fireflies do. I'd assume the other moths do the same.

When I try to place down any cage (critter in a terrarium), a dirt block is placed down instead of the cage. Is this a bug, or is it just some other mod conflicting?
this happens to me but although its not quite the same you can place them in item frames still. obviously males them a lot smaller but for collection purposes it kind of works.....just need a mod now for larger item frames.

I'm also just getting dirt blocks when placing cages.
I've been getting the same bug.

Jars and Bowls are apparently good to use, except the uhhh... lanternfish bowl.
(Apparently it turns into something from Starbound)
1622045029449.png

Here's the rest of the cages shown off as proof.

I think this mod that adds a lot of cute creatures is a very great mod that makes the Terraria world gorgeous, thanks for the mod I love!

well, there will be a big update to the Spirit mod coming soon, why not update this mod to match it?
If installed with the Spirit mod, the same creature will be duplicated in both mods.
The screen will be cramped with critters, so if both mods are installed, please add a mechanism to exclude one of the critters.

Last edited:

Placing ðe Zenblossom makes all nearby furniture and trees look weird.

My jungle wood farm wiþ and wiþout ðe zenblossom
20220805141759_1.jpg20220805141801_1.jpg

Ðe zenblossom wiþ furniture
20220805141637_1.jpg

Also, your Discord invite link is broken.

I'm honestly really hoping this mod will be updated to 1.4 in the near future. I might try doing it myself (though I won't release it without permission) if it takes too long for some kind of indication that it'll be updated, because I use this mod in my Thorium run and can't continue that run until most of the mods I use in it have been updated to 1.4...

I strongly hope a 1.4 version of CritterCraze!
Since the update of Spirit itself is still going to take a while, is it possible to finish this one first?

Back
Top Bottom