PS4 [Critter mega glitch]1.2.3 Landmine Squirrel Glitch.

I assume the issue you are talking about here is similar to this?

We still haven't been able to reproduce it on our end so far, so if anyone could give us some more details like:
- what items do you have equipped?
- what buffs do you have active?
- does it also occur when trying to place other blocks or placeable items?
- can you reproduce the situation as shown in the youtube video I included above?
- if possible, add a screenshot or video of the complete screen, that shows the whole environment

Well mine is similar but diff. My glitch hapened in the Lizard temple and it was bunnies not squirrels...
I had beetle armor on, horseman's blade and I was removing temple bricks. Bunnies just started pouring out. And it hasn't happened again.

Last edited:
every time i swing the meteor hamaxe a stream of blue jay start flying out and i not for sure why i was hunting for the band of star power so i go combined it with the other band. after i broke one of the shadow orbs it started happening and i have no i deal why

every time i swing the meteor hamaxe a stream of blue jay start flying out and i not for sure why i was hunting for the band of star power so i go combined it with the other band. after i broke one of the shadow orbs it started happening and i have no i deal why
Moved your post here and edited the title of the thread.

In this video you will find that by hitting a tree with wood can spawn birds. I cannot test this glitch as I do not have Xbox. I found this video on YouTube and decided to report it.

Ha, cats are so easily distracted by birds.

… pardon me, there's a squirrel that needs to be chased herded. *whoosh*

I was building a antlion farm in a brand new world, and as I a was laying down some sand, I noticed that I was inexplicably spawning mice. Further inspection found that it happened when I was placing sand in an area that was impossible to place. I have yet to recreate the bug, but I did get a nice 41 gold from 206 mice

I had bunnies spawning while placing wire and butterflies from continuous pickaxe swing. I would swing my Pickaxe while falling at a angle to spread butterflies without killing them. I was able to collect several of every butterfly variety.

Did you happen to watch a YouTube video and then switch around the item with something else, exit and save the world, and repeat? Because that's what it is. You might not have done it intentionally but this is what happened.

Back
Top Bottom