Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it.

• I hate it.

• Total voters

the snow spirit

Official Terrarian
hey guys, this is the Snow spirit, and I have made a life sized crochet keyblade from kingdom hearts. I do not own the design for the keyblade, it goes to those wonderful people who make kingdom hearts. however, there isn't a single pattern out there as of today. so I guess you could say that this is a world first. anyway I won't bore you guys with the details any longer and show you the keyblade. I am also including a close up picture on the crown piece.

by the way I need some crochet inspiration, so if you guys have any ideas on what I should make, let me know. I will even post more pictures on here of what you want me to make.

Attachments

• crochet Keyblade.JPG
    crochet Keyblade.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 9,396
  • Crown piece close-up.JPG
    Crown piece close-up.JPG
    483 KB · Views: 585
This is cool! As a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, I totally nerdgasmed at the sight of this thing! While I am not familiar in the ways of crocheting, I can certainly tell that you have talent. Keep it up!

As for inspiration, well... while we're on the subject of weapons, how about the Eternal Sword from Tales of Symphonia?
shinryu-eternal_sword_1.jpg

I don't think I can do that, the only problem is that I don't have the right colors for that. nor do I have the money to buy the yarn for it.

Back
Top Bottom