Crocket's Q & A AMA

Commander Crocket

Official Terrarian

blumedicexpression_by_sanctuscecidit-d7xl1rt.gif

Hello all, and welcome to my Q & A thread.​

Do you have any burning questions you would like to ask about my forum personality? Or perhaps you have a question about me in real life? If you fit into either of these two categories, consider yourself in luck, for here you are free to ask me any question/s, as long as they are within reason.

Well, what are you waiting for? Ask away!

Last edited:
index.php

Hello all, and welcome to my Q & A thread.

Do you have any burning questions you would like to ask about my forum personality? Or perhaps you have a question about me in real life? If you fit into either of these two categories, consider yourself in luck, for here you are free to ask me any question, as long as they are within reason.

Well, what are you waiting for? Ask away!
I have a question! Why do you not follow anybody on the forums? :p

Live! Liiiive!
How do you sleep like?
And what's the weirdest place and/or position you've woken up in? owo

Interesting questions! Let us begin with a prelude to the former.
Since I do not possess the privilege and/or honour of being a spawn of Hell, I am bound to the laws of the living, and thus must dedicate a few hours of each day to sleep. As for how I sleep? Horribly I'm afraid; I regret to inform you that there has never been a day where I have felt refreshed after rousing from my slumber. :sigh:

As for the latter question, the weirdest place I've woken up in has to be the garden shed. To this day, I remain without an inkling as to when or how in the blazes I got there. :D

Last edited:
If you could own ONE Pokémon in your life, what'd it be?

Hm, I'll actually have to put some thought into this one. Let's see here...
I'd have to cheat a little and say either a Ditto or a Mew, since both can transform into any other Pokemon.
What can I say? I like them all, really.

EDIT: As of now, I'd have to say Malamar. Contrary Superpower stomps. :D

Last edited:
How did you get your username?

And do you watch Anime? If so what is your favorite (or Top 5) Anime?

As well as your Favorite 3 Terraria Weapons.

@Aurora3500

My username? Hm...

As you may have surmised, I am a fan of the game "Team Fortress 2". I mained the Soldier class at the time, so I decided to make a name that would express this. After some consideration and forethought, Commander Crocket was born!

I am an avid watcher of anime, but asking me to choose my favourite is like asking me to choose my favourite child! To answer the question, my favourites are Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Death Note, Parasyte, and Fairy Tail, not in that order.

As for my favourite weapons in Terraria, they would have to be the Arkhalis, the Daedalus Stormbow, and the Last Prism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom