PS4 Cross play with Vita?Yet it's horrible?

Anyone have the same issue?

• Ohmygosh yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
I am going to be honest here,why does the back of the game case say "Cross play with PS3 and PSV" if I can't even join an invitation from my PS4 to Join a friend on his Vita?That makes no sense and is beyond frustrating.And even WHEN I see his game online and I try to join,the game tries but says an error has occurred.Either this is currently a bug,or something that just didn't work as the team expected it to.In other words,I am very displeased with the "Cross play".If anyone can give me a simple and straight answer,I would much appreciate it.(Even if this gets locked for some reason:Wether it be that this issue has already been discussed or what have you.)

Could be a networking issue on your friends end. If he is behind a router that performs NAT, you will have that issue. If your friend's console has an IPv4 address that begins with 192.168. or 10.0., then he's behind a router. The easiest way to solve the problem is to enable UPnP on the router.

I can join my own vita lobby from my PS3 and PS4 something must be wrong in the settings . It's odd to see 3 of yourself in one lobby .

Back
Top Bottom