Crossplay on one version.

CREAsTIVE

Terrarian
Can I play with a friend from phone to pc on ONE version? In Google I could not find this information, everyone said that it is impossible, since there are different versions, but no one mentioned when they are single.

Supposedly you should be able to crossplay between Mobile and PC as long as they are on the same version content-wise, while using the Mobile Dedicated Server. It used to work before 1.4, I don't know for certain how it is now as I don't play on Mobile.

Currently the PC version is on 1.4.1 while Mobile still seems to be on 1.4.0, so crossplay is currently not possible unless you can downgrade the PC client. As far as I know that is only possible if you have the version released on GOG (they keep some of the older versions around).

Currently the PC version is on 1.4.1 while Mobile still seems to be on 1.4.0, so crossplay is currently not possible unless you can downgrade the PC client. As far as I know that is only possible if you have the version released on GOG (they keep some of the older versions around).

Well, if it doesn't work out legally, there is always a torrent. :D

Well, if it doesn't work out legally, there is always a torrent. :D
I don't recommend that option. You can never be 100% certain there aren't anything nasty riding piggyback. If you still have to, I recommend using scanners like VirusTotal to check it first. Even then it's not completely safe but it's better than nothing. The war has unfortunately been lost. Only whitelists remains as a viable option.

At some point in the not too distant future, I think Windows will only allow software that's been whitelisted or signed by someone trustworthy to run by default. Much like consoles do currently.

Back
Top Bottom