• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Crouch, Crawl, and Roll

Joost8910

Dungeon Spirit
The Flamsteed ring is what's causing the issue, but the calamity discord and forum has been mainly unresponsive. Another user confirmed what the issue was and that was all. I'm not sure if they're going to fix it or not. Hopefully they do because your mod adds some really fun changes to the game.
Actually one of the devs reached out to me on it and said they fixed players phasing through the floor. I then updated Crouch Crawl and Roll so they could selectively disable crouching on their end; like when the player is transformed into the robot.
Now, we just wait until Calamity updates.

Bramblefire2

Terrarian
Actually one of the devs reached out to me on it and said they fixed players phasing through the floor. I then updated Crouch Crawl and Roll so they could selectively disable crouching on their end; like when the player is transformed into the robot.
Now, we just wait until Calamity updates.
Awesome, That's great. I'm glad to hear that.

DaDude001

Terrarian
For me, this is totally compatible with Overhaul, except for one visual error in which the player's sprite sometimes teleports to another part of the screen for a few frames. Apart from that, it works fine.

CaptainRocket77

Terrarian
I'm going to check in with the Calamity discord to figure it out. This same thing happens with Qwerty enabled as well, so I'm curious if qwerty has a similar addition causing the same issue.
Yeah, just ran into the same issue within moments of starting a Qwerty world. Had a Start With Base mod place a floaty area and a rope. Tried to climb rope with space bar (both my up key and my crouch key because I'm lazy), went nowhere. Tried to crouch not on the rope. Dove through the ground into a lightless void and died within moments. Good times, but not convenient ones. Ever find a fix for it?

Top Bottom