Crowno's Easter Eggs

MomoThePony

Retinazer
Ok we knew that Crowno had hidden two easter eggs in one of the bosses of the game.
QQ图片20210212205057.png

And when I was trying to resprite Golem, I found these two gore files with little faces on it:
QQ图片20210212205140.png
QQ图片20210212205145.png

@Crowno Are these two the easter eggs you mentioned in your answer?

Ok we knew that Crowno had hidden two easter eggs in one of the bosses of the game.
View attachment 307989
And when I was trying to resprite Golem, I found these two gore files with little faces on it:
View attachment 307990 View attachment 307991
Interesting. But what games are those faces from?

They just look like they’re from Golem’s old sprite. The one on the left is part of the sun on Golem’s chest, which looked like that before 1.4. One on the right just looks like the top right piece of Golem’s head, I don’t think it’s supposed to be a face.

They just look like they’re from Golem’s old sprite. The one on the left is part of the sun on Golem’s chest, which looked like that before 1.4. One on the right just looks like the top right piece of Golem’s head, I don’t think it’s supposed to be a face.
Okie I see :dryadcry:

View attachment 307989
View attachment 307990 View attachment 307991
Not sure if related, but there’s a painting named “Crowno devours his lunch” and it’s a painting of this giant eating this bloody chunk

Back
Top Bottom