PS4 Crystal blocks disappear from building menu

DFA_2Tricky

Plantera
I placed some stone blocks and a stack of crystal shards into my inventory. When I go into the crafting menu and hold Quick Craft on Crystal Blocks it'll start to craft the stack then abruptly stop and disappear from the crafting menu as if I ran out of supplies. You have to close your inventory then reopen crafting to start crafting again.

Imgur Video

I placed some stone blocks and a stack of crystal shards into my inventory. When I go into the crafting menu and hold Quick Craft on Crystal Blocks it'll start to craft the stack then abruptly stop and disappear from the crafting menu as if I ran out of supplies. You have to close your inventory then reopen crafting to start crafting again.

Imgur Video
Hi there @DFA_2Tricky, thanks for sharing this. I'm trying to watch the video, but it's not working for me. It just shows a small image. If you click on the link, does the video work for you?

I can only get this to happen with Auto-Pause turned on. It has also happened when Quick Crafting some other blocks so I don't think it's crystal block specific, I just didn't catch that on a video.

I'll try some other blocks tonight when I finish work.

I can only get this to happen with Auto-Pause turned on. It has also happened when Quick Crafting some other blocks so I don't think it's crystal block specific, I just didn't catch that on a video.

I'll try some other blocks tonight when I finish work.
Interesting. I'm glad to know it's only happening with Auto-Pause on at least. Auto-Pause can create some unusual situations, so I'm not sure if it's something that has to be dealt with if one chooses to have Auto-Pause on, or if it's something that can be fixed.

When you have a moment, I'd suggest sending in the info to Pipeworks, the console developers: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom