tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

Imma gonna check it right away, be patient and sorry for the inconvenient

EDIT: Fixed and working, let us know about any other things

Last edited:
lolololololololololololololololololol THIS...looks pretty darn cool, when and where do these ores spawn?

The ores can be found in the underground and they generates with the creation of a new world.

I admit it's a bit high spawn rate for now, but since i already know the value of these ores you will love to find a quite high amount of them because they will be precious for the next Tier of items we are working on, for now enjoy this prehard settings.

Please dont forget to tell us if you face some errors or whatever, we're here to give any kind of explanation about our mod.

DemonikD & ScarletBen

Just pointing out that the minion set has the most defence... tipically minion sets have the LEAST, with melee having the most. I also recommend having the difference in defences not as large, like air have 20-22 and earth have like 30-32, so it's a little more balanced

Just pointing out that the minion set has the most defence... tipically minion sets have the LEAST, with melee having the most. I also recommend having the difference in defences not as large, like air have 20-22 and earth have like 30-32, so it's a little more balanced
Support this idea completely. It looks rather starnge that the warrior's armor has less defence than mage's or sommoner's. Fix it please.

this is a good mod but i have an idea ok here it is light crystal and dark crystal hardmode exclusive items. sub elements lightning sub of fire ice sub of water metal sub of earth plastic sub of air and then a pure crystal a mixture of them all

this is a good mod but i have an idea ok here it is light crystal and dark crystal hardmode exclusive items. sub elements lightning sub of fire ice sub of water metal sub of earth plastic sub of air and then a pure crystal a mixture of them all

I dont think this mod is being worked on. The last update was made at the beginin of 2015.

Back
Top Bottom