Xbox One Crystal shards

Look up a guide on youtube then, and i thought you said that you got into hardmode on the xbox 360 version

I did on hard mode on my one now made a ton of good stuff haha working on getting my Excalibur back to get the tizona again

They are but still gna try getting it. Cus it's a wep I like lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1427630605][/DOUBLEPOST]And trying to buy Hermes boots

It's a big of tho right? Never heard of solar eclipse when I last played tizona was best sword for the game haha u needed 2 excaliburs to make it haha

It's a big of tho right? Never heard of solar eclipse when I last played tizona was best sword for the game haha u needed 2 excaliburs to make it haha
"Its a big of tho"? And the game has been updated a lot since the tizona was the best sword. The terra blade is better there is events, there is more bosses, and a lot more. Look up what has been added, I'm sure you will be surprised
[DOUBLEPOST=1427638587][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are but still gna try getting it. Cus it's a wep I like lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1427630605][/DOUBLEPOST]And trying to buy Hermes boots
As I said a lot has been added. I suggest you get the lightning boots and once you get them get the frostspark boots

I'm still trying to get Hermes boots haha offering stuff for it but no takers yet
Well there not too hard to find. If youre having trouble finding it on your main world just make another and dig until you find a golden chest. Spelunker potions will help a lot

Back
Top Bottom