tModLoader Crystallus Rising Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torniky

Terrarian
This mod is currently in development. It is created by Torniky and it currently offers a few Items and NPCs.
This mod includes a few materials:
MONSTER BLOOD:

It is just a material, used in many crafting recipes. 2 drops from every mob.
Tourmaline Ore
152069-1e9e784cb859e69159dce1776cadadc6.jpg

Drops from Tourmaline, a naturally spawning ore
Easily recognized by its huge amounts of green light
Tourmaline Bar
152070-2dcf0174ce9ee040c0d59a845a767e49.jpg

created from 3 ore
used to craft the tourmaline set of Items
Life Stone
Mineable Ore, 3 create a gem
Life Gem
Creates a sword, although it currently does not function
will create life crystals

Fire Essence
FireEssence.png

drops from fire tortoise
currently does nothing
152072-190a7f3938514cae3efec4d2f2628f0b.jpg

Tourmaline Sword
made from 7 bars
7 damage
insanely fast speed
Starry Night
StarryNight.png
22 Melee damage
rains stars on enemies when it hits them
Made from 20 fallen stars, 2 enchanted boomerangs, 5 arcane essence, and 50 Monster blood
Galaxy
Galaxy.png

23 Damage
Yoyo that rains stars on its enemies
made from 20 fallen stars, 2 Malaise/Artery, 7 arcane essence, and 75 Monster Blood

152076-5443a932b81764abd61b6d84451080d2.jpg

Blood Axe
11 damage
Fast speed
20 monster blood creates 15
GelKnife.png

Gel Knife
17 damage
Fast speed
bounces twice before getting destroyed
Made from:
5 Monster Blood
10 Gel
JungleKnife.png

Jungle Knife
17 Damage
Fast Speed
applies poison and a green tint to enemies
made from 2 stingers and 5 monster blood

Star Grenade
StarGrenade.png
24 Damage
Explodes into stars
2 grenades + 2 Arcane Essence makes 5

Attachments

• TourmalineBlade.png
    TourmalineBlade.png
    327 bytes · Views: 238
  • BloodAxe.png
    BloodAxe.png
    381 bytes · Views: 202
Last edited:
Even for a Mod that is a Work in Progress, it is expected that there is some amount of content, or at least a description of what you want your Mod to be. And in your opening post, none of that is present.

@Torniky

We are not sure why you have listed emoji's as "items" of your Mod, but regardless of what they are being used for, your Thread does not have enough content to warrant being a Thread. In the future if you create new Threads, please ensure you have a level of content in your Threads. You may PM myself or any Staff member for more clarification about what this means.

If you have actual content to add to your Mod, then you can ask to have this reopened to add that content to this Mod, which you will need to specify by reporting your Thread post.

I like the mod. Its imbalanced as :red: right now with those uber turtles spawning pre hardmode and they never stop spawning. and the monster blood/fire essence sells for way too much. But I like the designs of the weapons and the turtles. I like the flame saber even if its op as hell.

It's going nicely. I'll be looking forward to see it develop. If you could it owuld be nice to add some yoyo love (accesories and yoyos that do something cool like proyectiles or something. Would be nice if there is a yoyo that that shoots 2 or more yoyos when used)

ok, i will tune down the ore. It was mostly glowing so it was easy to spot in worldgen

If you really wanted it to glow you could maybe make glow every x ammount of seconds so that is not as bothersome but it's still noticeable.

I tested this mod and is kinda unbalanced/buggy.

flamedforge blade crafted with 1 dirt

When I created a new world the ebonestone on one of the parts was replaced by a :red: ton o life stone

There are a lot of very difficult enemies that can spawn on surface as early as the first night that will hit you for 40+ dmg and have high def like Aemored slimes
Teslas, Flame Sight, Blood zombies etc.

Also please keep the first post updated with the new content you add the discord app link is also wrong it doesnt point to your chat.

Last edited:
yeah, umm, sorry, but i kinda abandoned the mod. I'm working on a newer and MUCH better one ;)

Some Ideas like the galaxy yoyo the starry boomerang and some of the throwables were interesting hope you keep those or improve on those. Thanks for the quick response.

For the next mod would be nice if you could make the contents more clear and give it a better presentation overall to the post i think that's important to attract the attention of the possible players and incentive them to give you feedback and care for the mod that you spent time working on. Otherwise it would be a shame if it goes unrecognized/unappreciated.

yeah, umm, sorry, but i kinda abandoned the mod. I'm working on a newer and MUCH better one ;)

We will assume that because you abandoned this Mod that your Thread should be locked. If you change your mind at a later time and want to work on this Thread again, Report your Thread and request it to be unlocked. We will unlock it for you if you change your mind about it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom