tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
wow, the musics are awesome! And the biome too! i think i'll download this mod, cool spites and the weapons looks good. So much hype!

Alright guys. With the days until release counting down (I've decided the official release date is july 26th) I thought it was time for a few final spoilers.
SUCH AS THESE
TrueAmberStaff.pngTrueAmethystStaff.pngTrueRubyStaff.pngTrueDiamondStaff.pngTrueEmeraldStaff.pngTrueSapphireStaff.pngTrueTopazStaff.png

These, if you cant tell, are TRUE gem staffs. Crafted with Crystilium, Broken archmage staff, and the original enchanted gemstone staffs. These, again, have unique abilities, but most of these can hit practically half the screen.

A few (not all) in action:
TrueDiamondStaff.gif

True Emerald Staff.gif

TrueSapphireStaff.gif

When combing all of these, you get the ultimate power, beyond any mortals comprehention. The crystal king's ultimate treasure
The terra staff
TerraStaff.png

More spoilers coming soon!
Stay hyped
-Graydee

Attachments

• TrueAmethystStaff.png
    TrueAmethystStaff.png
    857 bytes · Views: 265
  • TrueDiamondStaff.png
    TrueDiamondStaff.png
    876 bytes · Views: 269
  • TrueEmeraldStaff.png
    TrueEmeraldStaff.png
    688 bytes · Views: 337
  • TrueSapphireStaff.png
    TrueSapphireStaff.png
    647 bytes · Views: 296
  • TrueTopazStaff.png
    TrueTopazStaff.png
    709 bytes · Views: 347
  • TrueRubyStaff.png
    TrueRubyStaff.png
    599 bytes · Views: 325
Alright guys. With the days until release counting down (I've decided the official release date is july 26th) I thought it was time for a few final spoilers.
SUCH AS THESE
View attachment 126508View attachment 126515View attachment 126516View attachment 126517View attachment 126518View attachment 126519View attachment 126520

These, if you cant tell, are TRUE gem staffs. Crafted with Crystilium, Broken archmage staff, and the original enchanted gemstone staffs. These, again, have unique abilities, but most of these can hit practically half the screen.

A few (not all) in action:
View attachment 126523
View attachment 126524
View attachment 126525

When combing all of these, you get the ultimate power, beyond any mortals comprehention. The crystal king's ultimate treasure
The terra staff
View attachment 126521

More spoilers coming soon!
Stay hyped
-Graydee

That's a really intresting consept for a terra staff. Can't wait to try it out!

Back
Top Bottom