tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Greater shard of Thanos.png
I present the repainted crystal king! I used the colors from the spirit mod's very own "Shard of thanos tier VI's" pallet to completely recolor the crystal king in the bluish purple of the shard. I also recolored the shard of thanos with the crystal king's own pallet. I just thought it looked cool and that I was, obviously, recoloring the crystal king so I have to show respect to the original sprite and spriter. I hope you guys like it!:happy:

Will anyone help with my slime biome mod (Idea from this)
Hi there @Quethed, please don't go into someone else's mod thread and ask for help with your own mod idea. If you're posting in the Crystillium mod thread, your message needs to be about the Crystillium mod, not about your own mod.

You can ask for help on your own profile or within the General Mod Discussion section. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Noticed a bug with the mod. In my word, a railway spawned along where the fountain was supposed to go, and I ended up with no fountain, thus no way to progress past opening the chests. This could be fixed if the bootleg fountain functioned as the fountain itself if placed inside a crystal biome?

Hey great mod. I have a balance suggestion - The crystal armour set is too strong for a pre-hardmode armor. It giving you increased minions is good but the automatic damage it spawns is too much. I think the damage radius should be removed.

This looks like a really good mod. Definitely downloading it.

I also wanted to say that I love it when mods add their own lore, or their own music. You've done both of those things, and it makes me very happy.

I am playing the mod currently and it seems to me that the chests do not work whatsoever, I have made a key and it doesn't unlock them and they are minable... I am curious perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Nogotogon I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, I've never had that happen in my many playthroughs with this mod attached. I haven't played it since the very latest Tmod update with my latest BOO (base of operations) so I can't say for sure that it doesn't happen. I have never tried to mine them, and the key you can make easily.

Поле не найдено: «Terraria.Item.toolTip».
в файле CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (элемент item)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (Item, Boolean createModItem)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent ()
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (Object threadContext )

tModLoader перезагрузился и Terraria тоже, и не помогает, помогите.
что делать?

Поле не найдено: "Terraria.Item.toolTip".
в CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (Item item)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (элемент Item, Boolean createModItem)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (объект threadContext)
help pleas

Поле не найдено: "Terraria.Item.toolTip".
в CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (Item item)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (элемент Item, Boolean createModItem)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (объект threadContext)
help pleas
Looks like you updated tModLoader and it is crashing with the old Crystillium installed. open \Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and delete the .tmod file and then start tmodloader again, then download the up to date Crystillium

Back
Top Bottom