tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
I think it would be better to find out by ourselves, don't you think ?
Because yes, now that it's released I can finally mess around with other mods (In expert mode of course, masochist here) and this one :)
thing is i dont want to have to make a new world again to see it unless its built on worldgen.

There seems to be a problem between the "Prefixes for Enemies" mod and this one, which disables the Crystilium mod :
Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
   at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
   at CrystiliumMod.NPCs.CrystalGolem.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\colton\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CrystiliumMod\NPCs\CrystalGolem.cs:line 13
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
While I don't know much in coding, I am completly sure that "EnemyMods" in the first lines corresponds to Hiccup's mod, which by the way, doesn't conflict with Thorium's mod or any NPC-adding mod I tested so that's why I believe something is wrong from this mod's side.

This mod from what I played on a test world looks quite fun, my only problem is the music in the crystal biome being extremely loud, I play with music at about 60% and I have to lower it to 15% every time I enter the biome due to how loud the music is, any chance of lowering the base volume on the biome music? To about as much as vanilla terraria music?

Many thanks.

and TCF again disabled notifications at an thread for me xD
just commenting to get notifications again xD

I constantly look through the entire WIP/Released Mod sections because I know the notification system is broken.

just tired this out and i've gotta say this mod is exactly what i hoped it would be. The elementals are a pain to deal with though. Their power to tp is too strong for me to handle :p

P.S. The biome is very pretty :D

so i just got the mod, about to play it and stuff, i just saw the download size... this is more than 4x as big as thorium O_O

so i just got the mod, about to play it and stuff, i just saw the download size... this is more than 4x as big as thorium O_O

Probably due to the new music and biome. I'd imagine adding those makes the file size gigantic.

I had to cut my MP3 boss music using Audacity because the files were around 5MB each at first.

Its because of a bug that I have since patched out. I'll publish it with a few other bugfixes tomarrow

Will this potentially include making the music a bit quieter? More on par with terraria's music? Cause I have to reduce the volume froim 60% to 15% every time I go near one of your crystal biomes.

@Graydee is the ore in the crystal biome supposed to be explodable with dynamite? Because that's how I wound up getting it because I noticed it had a nightmare/deathbringer pickaxe requirement.

Back
Top Bottom