tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Definitely downloading this mod, looks great!

I've always wanted a flail made from gems, so this'll be pretty fun.

i played this mod a good bit now and i realised a couple of things:

The crystal mimics spawn WAY to often. many times i saw myself in a fight with 3 or 4 of these at the same time. not using water candles or battle potions

the gemshot bow is very strong and with the right equipment it can kill plantera in 1-2 minutes, its easily the strongest (crystal) mimic drop. (the prism blade is terrible)

the crystal king is VERY hard in expert. it teleports inside of you doing 200 dmg with 100 def.
tried fighting it with this setup:
solar flare armor
menacing ankh shield
menacing celestial shell
menacing lighting boots
menacing solar wings
menacing destroyer emblem
menacing charm of myths
legendary star wrath
godly wampire knives
and guess what... i lost... isnt this supossed to be a post-duke pre-pillar boss?

that was all the feedback i had

i played this mod a good bit now and i realised a couple of things:

The crystal mimics spawn WAY to often. many times i saw myself in a fight with 3 or 4 of these at the same time. not using water candles or battle potions

the gemshot bow is very strong and with the right equipment it can kill plantera in 1-2 minutes, its easily the strongest (crystal) mimic drop. (the prism blade is terrible)

the crystal king is VERY hard in expert. it teleports inside of you doing 200 dmg with 100 def.
tried fighting it with this setup:
solar flare armor
menacing ankh shield
menacing celestial shell
menacing lighting boots
menacing solar wings
menacing destroyer emblem
menacing charm of myths
legendary star wrath
godly wampire knives
and guess what... i lost... isnt this supossed to be a post-duke pre-pillar boss?

that was all the feedback i had
I feel like I might need to ask this but uh...I think he might be getting buffed due to killing the Moonlord thus raising his killing power. What mods are you running exactly?

Does he teleport exactly into you? Like literally on your exact position? I`m asking this because i like playing hardcore and a boss teleporting right into your body is an absolute nogo imo:eek::eek::eek: I`ll disable the mod for now :sigh:

Does he teleport exactly into you? Like literally on your exact position? I`m asking this because i like playing hardcore and a boss teleporting right into your body is an absolute nogo imo:eek::eek::eek: I`ll disable the mod for now :sigh:
If i remember correctly he shouldn't. And even so, you can always just not fight him

If i remember correctly he shouldn't. And even so, you can always just not fight him
I know man but the temptation would still be to big. I can`t let an aviable boss live :naughty:
I`ll cheat a char tomorrow to test it myself but for now my hc char will not enter that world :happy:

it teleports randomly which means that it sometimes teleports into you or right in front of you dealing 200 dmg

Update coming in the next few days. We added crystalwood furniture and nerfed a bunch of the monsters.

Eventually I'll completely rewrite crystal king AI

This mod is pretty good. I did run into one bug though. With this mod enabled, I can no longer place gemstones upon blocks like I used to. As in, when I go to place them, they bug out and disappear. Is this because they were changed to an ammo type?

This mod is pretty good. I did run into one bug though. With this mod enabled, I can no longer place gemstones upon blocks like I used to. As in, when I go to place them, they bug out and disappear. Is this because they were changed to an ammo type?
probably. If this is really a problem that multiple people have, I could remove the item completely.

Well, that is of course your call. Perhaps in a future update, the gemstones could craft gem based ammo? That way your vision for the item remains while the bug is resolved.

I like this mod alot overall best biome addition for sure but it feels like way too difficult at first like if you enter it anytime prehardmode you seem to get completely wrecked mainly the elementals. And the armor you can make is so weak like I don't see it ever being useful unless you go straight to the crystal biome die hundreds of times trying to get it :)

I like this mod alot overall best biome addition for sure but it feels like way too difficult at first like if you enter it anytime prehardmode you seem to get completely wrecked mainly the elementals. And the armor you can make is so weak like I don't see it ever being useful unless you go straight to the crystal biome die hundreds of times trying to get it :)
we're nerfing the monsters
Also the armor susposed to have low defense but high damage.

I love you for making that reference. Which one should be obvious. (Although I'm slightly triggered that you're using Callandor as a melee sword instead of an awesome magic weapon/accessory)

Back
Top Bottom