tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
I'm loving your mod so far Graydee!!

I have encountered a problem with crystal chests, I have the crystal key, I use it the chest, an unlock animation + sound goes by and then the crystal chest does nothing... and I wonder what loot could they be harboring :c... any ideas why could this happen?

I play with around 15 mods at the same time too, but haven't had any issues except for that one (and candelabras being duped, for example I took the golden candelabra from a pirate invasion and every time I wanted to place it, it got dettached and spawned an additional bone candelabra out of thin air and could never place it, cuz every time I did, it dettached spawning another bone candelabra...).

I thought it would be that the chest was having an item number order issue but I mine the chest and picked it up, and had no problem placing it back (unlike the golden candelabra) but the chest was empty of course.

Any idea why the chests don't work? I'm trying to get crystilium bars and thought they'd be in chests :c...

Here are the mods I'm using with yours:

Thorium Mod v1.2.9.17
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.5
Prefixes For Enemies v1.1.2
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Cosmetic Variety & Legends v1.6.1
Boss Health Bars v1.4
Rockos ARPG v0.93
ZoaklenMod v0.6.3.8
imkSushi Mod v2.6.1
Ersion v0.4.2.4
The Lugagge v0.1.0.3

I'd totally disable any mod beyond the ARPG mod in order to make the crystal chests work again C:
you playing multiplayer?

I hope you add another version of the biome with corruption depending if you have normal corruption or crimson
[doublepost=1475536159,1475536062][/doublepost]
I'm loving your mod so far Graydee!!

I have encountered a problem with crystal chests, I have the crystal key, I use it the chest, an unlock animation + sound goes by and then the crystal chest does nothing... and I wonder what loot could they be harboring :c... any ideas why could this happen?

I play with around 15 mods at the same time too, but haven't had any issues except for that one (and candelabras being duped, for example I took the golden candelabra from a pirate invasion and every time I wanted to place it, it got dettached and spawned an additional bone candelabra out of thin air and could never place it, cuz every time I did, it dettached spawning another bone candelabra...).

I thought it would be that the chest was having an item number order issue but I mine the chest and picked it up, and had no problem placing it back (unlike the golden candelabra) but the chest was empty of course.

Any idea why the chests don't work? I'm trying to get crystilium bars and thought they'd be in chests :c...

Here are the mods I'm using with yours:

Thorium Mod v1.2.9.17
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.5
Prefixes For Enemies v1.1.2
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Cosmetic Variety & Legends v1.6.1
Boss Health Bars v1.4
Rockos ARPG v0.93
ZoaklenMod v0.6.3.8
imkSushi Mod v2.6.1
Ersion v0.4.2.4
The Lugagge v0.1.0.3

I'd totally disable any mod beyond the ARPG mod in order to make the crystal chests work again C:

Try disabling the prefixes for enemies,the max stack or the tremor,i think you need to create a world to have the chests anyways,i have thorium imksushi zoaklen and it works perfectly for me.

Replying to your question, I was not in multiplayer, forgot to mention that... I know tmod gets all weird up with multiplayer. I noticed that the chest image gets distorted from time to time.

Here's a screenshot of it, look at the crystal chest and the one next to it. Looks like the sprite got clipped, it wasn't like that at first. I mined that crystal chest by mistake (it was locked), but still decided to take it home and use it because it looks unique and cool and whatnot... I figure out the crystal key recipe, I made it went back to a crystal biome and the chest clicked unlock but it didn't budge and I left it there.

Went back to open the chest WITH the crystal key still in my inventory (I don't know if crystal jeys are meant to be consumed), but go figure... right after I opened the chest, the sprite glitched out like you see there and at the same time glitched the classic chest next to it too... pretty weird, but both chests work as they should.

Also, I figured out how to get the crystillium bars :D you cheeky coder you... loving your content so far!

Attachments

• descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 394
Having issues with the game crashing. I've been running for 2 weeks (hosting multiplayer) using the following set of mods with no issues:
Calamity, CheatSheet, CosmeticVariety, Prefixes for Enemies, HerosMod, imkSushi, MinersExtra, OmniSwing, QualityofLife, Thorium, Tremor, Wingslot
But, I started a new world to run MP with my family and it has cashed 4x in 3 hours. Server just dies. No logs, no errors (that I can find).

Last edited:
I play this mod with thorium and both work fine together.
Thank you for your reply. I'm planning on playing with Thorium and Crystilium, but also The Spirit and the Tremor mods as well, do you think that is a bit too much, or will it work fine as well? (first time modding my Terraria)

Thank you for your reply. I'm planning on playing with Thorium and Crystilium, but also The Spirit and the Tremor mods as well, do you think that is a bit too much, or will it work fine as well? (first time modding my Terraria)

All of those except spirit (Cause i never tried it) should work,i never tried spirit cause im waiting for it to be completed.

I use plenty of mods myself, including Crystillium, Thorium, Calamity and Tremor, I never tried Spirit but I doubt there will be any issues.

(Also just a warning, Tremor may be a bit imbalanced, I personally avoid alot of the tremor items and am not a fan of its bosses)

Your biggest issue will be content bloat. You'll have several thousand new items and tons of new bosses to deal with.

@Chime then I guess mine would be too much for one person to handle I guess.
Cause here is my list of mods I'm using except this one[due to the crystal biome covers the layer before underworld].
Tremor, Zoaklen, The Schwifty mod, Pumpking's Mod, MinersExtra, Potion Expantion, Cosmetic Variety & Legends, Behives Galore, Quality of Life, More Guns Mod, Max Stack Plus, Vanilla Dye Fix, Calamity, Boss Health Bar, The Luggage, imkSushi Name Pack, imksushi mod: drops addon, prefixes for enemies, imkSushi mod, recipe browser, Postions plus, More Accessories+, Chloropunker, Infinity - Endless Items, Legend of Terraria 3, Bow to the Lord, Thorium mod

how are you able to play spirit? I've been looking daily for awhile for the link
[doublepost=1476037140,1476037057][/doublepost]
@Chime then I guess mine would be too much for one person to handle I guess.
Cause here is my list of mods I'm using except this one[due to the crystal biome covers the layer before underworld].
Tremor, Zoaklen, The Schwifty mod, Pumpking's Mod, MinersExtra, Potion Expantion, Cosmetic Variety & Legends, Behives Galore, Quality of Life, More Guns Mod, Max Stack Plus, Vanilla Dye Fix, Calamity, Boss Health Bar, The Luggage, imkSushi Name Pack, imksushi mod: drops addon, prefixes for enemies, imkSushi mod, recipe browser, Postions plus, More Accessories+, Chloropunker, Infinity - Endless Items, Legend of Terraria 3, Bow to the Lord, Thorium mod
I like content bloat. I have worlds with everyting I can fit into it, an others with just a few.

I'm making a character that one goal, fight the Jungle Dragon Jharon.
I know it'll be hard to go after it that's why I have mods that adds in life up items.
This way I can get my life to over 1000.
I just hope I can take jharon on at that hp level when Jharon itself has 1.2 million hp.

I found a Bug with the crystal golums in hard mode ......When they go into a defensive Stance they turn into a black line. and it also seems no weapons can damage them eather.. and they also are going through walls too.

Back
Top Bottom