tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, if i wrote wrong things, but i found bug. Gems (like topaz or diamond) no placeable. If i place them - gems disappear! And... gems going in ammo slots... it's ok?

whew, its been awhile, hasnt it. Well, we need to talk.
First off, this will almost certainly be the last update before spirit comes out. I am simply too busy to work on it between spirit, as I am frantically patching bugs and adding content (same with rest of the team)
So why did I push this update? Well...
I felt crystilium wasn't standing the test of time. Compared to my work now, it was mediocre. (no dusts, hardly any balance, generic monsters) so even if I couldn't completely fix it, i wasn't to do what I could, and push out a small update, addng a single new monster (and removing the crystal golem) aswell as updating dusts, fixing a few glitches, and a few other things.

It's been hard for me to even find the motivation to work on crystilium. Between spirit, school, and general depression, I literally haven't touched it in over a month. And I won't touch it again for awhile.
Sorry no prism miniboss, no prism set, nothing too interesting. just a quick patch.
Hopefully ill be able to make this mod not garbage after spirit.
[doublepost=1476995302,1476995095][/doublepost]DL link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?a84i39pxvx8vuzi

whew, its been awhile, hasnt it. Well, we need to talk.
First off, this will almost certainly be the last update before spirit comes out. I am simply too busy to work on it between spirit, as I am frantically patching bugs and adding content (same with rest of the team)
So why did I push this update? Well...
I felt crystilium wasn't standing the test of time. Compared to my work now, it was mediocre. (no dusts, hardly any balance, generic monsters) so even if I couldn't completely fix it, i wasn't to do what I could, and push out a small update, addng a single new monster (and removing the crystal golem) aswell as updating dusts, fixing a few glitches, and a few other things.

It's been hard for me to even find the motivation to work on crystilium. Between spirit, school, and general depression, I literally haven't touched it in over a month. And I won't touch it again for awhile.
Sorry no prism miniboss, no prism set, nothing too interesting. just a quick patch.

Wow...what a way to talk about all your hard work you put into this mod...to be honest with you, People loved your mod and i even recommended it to many people because of the unique experience it brings to the table. i think you give yourself too little credit here.

Graydee, don't be an inconsiderate prick towards yourself. 90% of people say it is a promising mod, I played it and it felt fresh; a completely new positive experience for Terraria. The mod feels around 85% complete, so it feels nearly finished, and even if you don't finish it, its cool... at the end of the day you're human, and you're delivering this much additional content for free. Thanks for opening up to us, and don't listen to yourself if all you can say for yourself is "look at this garbage I made"; it may feel that way to you but you have quite a big community behind you telling you otherwise, and we know better, because we are the main reason you're putting this out there in the first place.

Now, quit your self battering because you don't deserve it, take a well earned break, and I mean it, because you sure need it. We'll be here for you if you decide to finish this mod or not.

I know I will.

I hope you complete Spirit mod better than you expect it to be mate.

Cheers

Sorry if this question was asked already, but are you considering adding more bosses?
Or will the current boss be the only one in this mod?

So i decided to create a small world and fool around in some of the crystillium biomes when i came across this

Attachments

• Background Bug.PNG
    Background Bug.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 409
Hi! I would like to report a little, annoying bug with candelabras. After doing some research it looks that unfortunantely your mod is causing the issue. So, I crafted the palm wood candelabra. However, placing it turned it into a mushroom candelabra. After breaking it, I got the mushroom one, but placing it was impossible, and the item turned into a boreal wood candelabra. Later, that boreal wood one turned into a slime candelabra, and so on.
21lk9rn.jpg

5nqes4.jpg

Could you look at the issue and fix it? I know it's not so important, but it's a great mod and I want to use it, however I also want to use that piece of furniture. XD

EDIT: It seems that disabling the mod just to place candelabras doesn't work, only uninstalling the mod allows placing them.

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to report a little, annoying bug with candelabras. After doing some research it looks that unfortunantely your mod is causing the issue. So, I crafted the palm wood candelabra. However, placing it turned it into a mushroom candelabra. After breaking it, I got the mushroom one, but placing it was impossible, and the item turned into a boreal wood candelabra. Later, that boreal wood one turned into a slime candelabra, and so on.
21lk9rn.jpg

5nqes4.jpg

Could you look at the issue and fix it? I know it's not so important, but it's a great mod and I want to use it, however I also want to use that piece of furniture. XD

EDIT: It seems that disabling the mod just to place candelabras doesn't work, only uninstalling the mod allows placing them.
That is really :red:ing weird. I don't know what could possibly be causing that...
Ill have to look into that

That is really :red:ing weird. I don't know what could possibly be causing that...
Ill have to look into that

Yeah, that's weird since I haven't seen any candelabras in your mod. I hope it's not a big problem and you'll fix it easily, because the mod is really great ^.^

Does not work in SMP other than spawning the biome, ores and chests... Chests can be opened via key but they will not open at all and after you destroy them and place down again; it can be opened.
The :red: is this? :D

Does not work in SMP other than spawning the biome, ores and chests... Chests can be opened via key but they will not open at all and after you destroy them and place down again; it can be opened.
The :red: is this? :D
It should be updated to work now

Is some key supposed to be sold by the clothier to open regular crystal chests? Because he isn't selling any key.

Back
Top Bottom