tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
It seems that the crystal biome completely replaces dungeon spawns if it happens to generate near it.

20161231154452_1.jpg

I went and made this account just so that i can coment on this mod, it is amazing in looks,balance, and music. I would be content if this was in real terraria even. xD

It should be noted this mod causes glitches with placing music boxes, in addition to other items and sprites.

Like candelabras, nearly or *all vanilla music boxes* disappear upon placement, dupe, or turn into something else upon placement. I've tested this extensively and isolated the problem to this mod. Every vanilla music box is also bugged graphically when about to place them, displaying the wrong sprite, or the correct sprite is vertically misaligned. Then when I try to place them, and they disappear completely, or appear back in inventory slots as a different music box. On rare occasion, they reappear in inventory slots as completely different items like banners.

Similar errors may be occurring with other items and mob sprites from this mod as well, but I haven't noticed that consistently. Regardless, this mod's problems are numerous at the moment, and impacting the game in ways that go beyond just the content of Crystilium itself. User beware, and I hope these issues can be remedied down the line. I wish you luck, @Graydee.

Last edited:
Okay, so heres a few bugs i've encountered on my expert modded playthrough (Still in pre-hardmode)

1. The Gem Fury does not work. It does not shoot arrows, consume them or anything. Wooden Arrows used.

2. It seems Crystal Water Bottle cannot be crafted off of an Crystal Bottle. Checked with the Guide.

3. Geodes cannot be used or right-clicked.

Other than that, this is a great mod and i have been enjoying it a lot! :D

Are there supposed to be this many Crystal Cultists during the fight with the Crystal King? I'm trying to kill him but I can't even dodge because there are 10-20 cultists surrounding me and body blocking.

How did you fix it? I downloaded the .tmod file from OP and when i try to launch the mod, it tells me that this mod was built for tmodloader 0.8.3.5 and i'm on 0.9.1
Well I don't if it counts as fixing, but I just wanted to see the mod itself after trying very hard to download and make it work. So I downloaded tmodloader 8.3.5, and played around with the mod. XD

Heylo, i'm not technically gifted, but the crystal fountain doesn't seem to work, or rather;
it consumes our crystal but summons no boss for us to fight,
...come to think of it, same happened with the golem earlier, used the item, heard the sound, but no golem in sight nor anywhere on the map
might be related?

Last edited:
Is this mod intended for singleplayer? me and my friends experienced alot of bugs on multiplayer, experiencing extreme lag, the crystal chests will not open even though we have the keys, duping the chests( if the chests are generated beside saplings breaking the blocks under the saplings will cause extreme duping of the chest which will cause the game to crash from stackoverflow, and placing downthe chests breaking them and their still there. also cant put them other types of chests in the world while in muliplayer.

This is just kind a cool mod but there a lot of bugs such a I can't open the chests and soon I'll be in hardmode. Please fix it soon...

Strangely (considering the current state of this mod), an update was uploaded to the mod browser just now, saying "Crystilium Mod v10.99".

Stranger yet, there is no mention or notes regarding what the update actually does on the browser, or here on the forum either for that matter.

@Graydee -- any input on this would be appreciated.
I'll look asap on my world and tell you what's going on, if anything, if Graydee doesn't see this. recovering from depression myself, I can tell you it's time consuming and very difficult.

I'll look asap on my world and tell you what's going on, if anything, if Graydee doesn't see this. recovering from depression myself, I can tell you it's time consuming and very difficult.
Many thanks.

At this point I have no problem with whatever the reason is for not working on it anymore -- all sorts of things happen in life and I certainly respect that. I'm just confused seeing this update after saying she was done working on this mod.

Many thanks.

At this point I have no problem with whatever the reason is for not working on it anymore -- all sorts of things happen in life and I certainly respect that. I'm just confused seeing this update after saying she was done working on this mod.
Oh, I didn't think you were! I was just going to look myself and report back; I also have no issues with it. I just happen to be playing a run through and will be exploring that area very soon.

I can't see anything different or new. The only problem I was encountering with the mod anyway at the moment was that I couldn't open any of the chests. Those I still can't open, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom