tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Im playing on full release, and I LOVE IT! it took a lot of sadness out of when something deleted everything on my Terraria. Keep it up! *fun fact, I was fighting inside of the crystal biome when I posted this.*
[doublepost=1547335181,1547334753][/doublepost]Also are you allowed to create
a surface Crystalium biome?

Theres a tooltip bug for the crystal work bench. If you look at the chest it says "A Chest." but if you look at the crystal WORK BENCH it also says "a chest." was this a little joke or a bug?
[doublepost=1547422133,1547422064][/doublepost]also you can kinda make it. You can make a crystal layers for crystal torch kind of things from crystal rocks and Crystal trees for crystal wood. *PS, they grow REALLY fast.* EDIT: my mistake, they also spawn enemies. So it IS possible. but theres no music. And I dont know if u can spawn the boss.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the crystilium biome i found the biome in my world fairly easy and i wanted to unlock the chests i got a key and went down there but the whole biome was gone. i think it was Because terraria had uninstalled itself for some unknown reason. is there anyway i can make a new biome in the same world spawn or try to "backup" my game?

I have a problem with the crystilium biome i found the biome in my world fairly easy and i wanted to unlock the chests i got a key and went down there but the whole biome was gone. i think it was Because terraria had uninstalled itself for some unknown reason. is there anyway i can make a new biome in the same world spawn or try to "backup" my game?
sounds like the .twld file is missing or something. If it was pink, that means you unloaded the mod, missing means the twld file disappeared somehow. Not much you can do about it unless you try loading the .bak files be using them to replace the normal world files (.wld and .twld)

No way to generate after world gen

So I just discovered that the fountain can lead to a major breach in game progression. Thankfully I was searching for the temple anyways, but it could've been worse.
20190302161258_1.jpg

Hello, I´ve stared new terraria playthrough with my friend and pretty weird thing is happening. When I kill an ice slime in the snow biome, the crystal king spawns and immediately kills us. Is there a way to fix this? If I turn off the mode for now, what will happend to the already generated crystal biome? Thank you.

If I turn off the mod for now, what will happen to the already generated crystal biome?
Every block from the mod will turn a mass of pink blocks. This includes the fountain to summon the Crystal King, the trees and saplings, and the chests.

Encountering a bug that hard crashes the game when viewing the biome and inspecting closely for the fountain

Crystal King seems insanely difficult, in full shroomite armor and Fishron tier weapons with defensive accessories and every potion he kills me a few seconds.His attacks create so much light that its really difficult to see the actual projectiles, and the King moves so fast that he's basically sitting right on top me spawning cultists till I die... any tips to beat this boss? even at 600 health cross necklace etc I die in 15 seconds

Back
Top Bottom