tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
I think I have updated version, still can't open chests. How I make sure?
latest is v11.4. I'm not sure if the update would fix chests in existing worlds that were attempted to be opened prior to the update. You can test this by making a new world and teleporting to a chest with heros mod, spawn the key, see if it works. If it works in the new world but not the old, you might just need to steal the items from the new world instead.

I found a some issues with some stuff.
  • Crystal Mimics drop Crystilium Helmets (Post-Crystal King Armor)
  • Prismatic Boomstick's projectiles cannot deal critical hits.
  • Crystal King drops lesser healing potions.
  • Shatterocket(Crystal King Drop) requires RPC(Rocket Propelled Crystals) and RPC don't drop from the boss instead is bought for free from the Cyborg.
  • Crystal Monocle has 10% magic/ranged damage and crit increase and another 10% magic/ranged crit increase.(10% dmg and 20% crit with 3 def and no penalities, dropped by crystal mimics) And its distortion effect is broken.
  • All summon sentry weapon's projectiles/sentry itself deals ranged damage and are unaffected by summon boosts.
I think these are intentional but, Crystoshet is Throwing/Melee hybrid (Benefits from both Melee/Throwing buffs) unlike Shatterang which is pure throwing.
Enchanted Sapphire Staff deals Summon damage whereas True Sapphire Staff deals magic.

And a small suggestion, is it possible to prevent Crystal Biomes generating/overwriting Mud/JungleGrass ? Or configurable number of Crystal biomes generated ?
I've been using this for almost all my runs and I'm glad its still being maintained.

Is there an updated download available? I'm running tModLoader on Linux and the downloads from the Mod Browser never start. And yes, I made sure to install the latest mono version.

Found issues with Prism's Eye
-It doesn't use sentry slots
-it doesn't last very long for a sentry
-it targets target dummies
-it seems to refuse pointing straight left, and will turn the long way around if its target is to its left and crosses a line going from its center to straight left
this is what I mean

So what did the new update today do? and who is currently in charge of this mod?
Fixed a potential bug that would happen if another mod crashes during mod loading. Me, but I just keep the mod working.

Found issues with Prism's Eye
-It doesn't use sentry slots
-it doesn't last very long for a sentry
-it targets target dummies
-it seems to refuse pointing straight left, and will turn the long way around if its target is to its left and crosses a line going from its center to straight left
this is what I mean
Thanks, I've made an issue, but I don't think anyone will get around to fixing it. I just keep the mod working, I don't have time to fix issues like this.

Back
Top Bottom