tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Добро пожаловать, возникла такая проблема, почему я не могу открыть сундуки, хотя даже босс из вашего биома был убит;(

Добро пожаловать, возникла такая проблема, почему я не могу открыть сундуки, хотя даже босс из вашего биома был убит;(
Вам нужны украшения, брошенные монстрами, и золотой ключик в тюрьме. Извините за плохого русского.

I know the mod is quite old
But out of anything, I desire for those cultist looking monsters that begin spawning inHardmode to be reworked or removed. They make exploring anywhere near the biome simply unbearable
The background of the biome would benefit from getting a little rework too, it's pretty bright
I really, really love the mod overall though. I love the unique wood, the glowing color of the biome, just about all of it. I love mini-biomes

Hey Graydee & fellow Crystillium Devs! I love the mod and have a long awaited question. Would you be interested in making music boxes? I love heading to the crystal caves and just listening while I'm doing something irl, but it would be awsome to have a music box in my base, if you're done with developement it's no big deal, I'm just interested! And thanks for making something seemingly small that gives my gameplay such a big impact :)

Back
Top Bottom