1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Cthulhi

Discussion in 'NPCs & Enemies' started by neoselket, Jun 26, 2015.

1. neoselket

neoselket Ice Queen

First off, this is NOT a Cthulhu suggestion, and i was cleared to suggest this by leinfors. This will probably be my last suggestion until 1.3.
    Basically, the Cthulhi are the race of creatures that Cthulhu belongs to, except they are much smaller and weaker than him. They would be a miniboss that would spawn in the ocean in Hardmode, which is currently kind of boring.(the ocean in hardmode, not hardmode itself.:p) They would spawn fairly rarely, and have the Unicorn AI.

Cthulhi Bigger.png <- rough sketch
    Stats
    health: 1000
    defense: 45
    damage: 100
    knockback resistance: 75%
    drops: 50 silver-2 gold coins, cthulhi banner, 1%

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    Grand Paladin Tyrux and Shaedric like this.
  2. Shaedric

Shaedric Golem

In the future, are they going to drop something important? Its just a question. I still have support because it makes the ocean seem a little more diverse

3. neoselket

neoselket Ice Queen

not sure. maybe if cthulhu gets added they could drop the call of cthulhu which would summon him.:p

4. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

I thought that this was a lousy joke about "I CAN SUGGEST CTHULHU IF I SPELL HIS NAME WRONG LOL!", but nope, this is actually cool!

But wait! Unicorn AI? Are they bipedal or something, or just headbutting you?

neoselket likes this.
  5. neoselket

neoselket Ice Queen

they're four-legged. i'm planning on creating a sprite for them at some point.

6. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

I meant quadrupedal. :p That is the worst kind of typo.
    Good to know.

neoselket likes this.
  7. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Grand Paladin Tyrux Official Terrarian

Interesting idea, support!

8. Aren't Cthulhi bipedal? Or am I just being a idiot?

Grand Paladin Tyrux likes this.
  9. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Grand Paladin Tyrux Official Terrarian

I imagine they are, seeing as Cthulhu is bipedal :p