CTRL V

i931t1803b221.png

Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among shadows.
It was a LEGEND of HOPE.
It was a LEGEND of DREAMS.
It was a LEGEND of LIGHT.
It was a LEGEND of DARK.
This is the legend of DELTA RUNE
For millenia, LIGHT and DARK have lived in balance,
Bringing peace to the WORLD.
But if this harmony were to shatter...
a terrible calamity would occur.
The sky will run black with terror
And the land will crack with fear.
Then, her heart pounding...
The EARTH will draw her final breath.
Only then, shining with hope...
Three HEROES appear at WORLDS' edge.
A HUMAN,
A MONSTER,
And a PRINCE FROM THE DARK.
Only they can seal the fountains
And banish the ANGEL'S HEAVEN.
Only then will balance be restored,
And the WORLD saved from destruction.
Today, the FOUNTAIN OF DARKNESS-
The geyser that gives this land form-
Stands tall at the center of the kingdom.
But recently, another fountain has appeared on the horizon...
And with it, the balance of LIGHT and DARK begins to shift.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born in 1917, and he was there second child. He graduated Harvard and went into the navy when WWII was going on. He was the captain of a patrol boat, when suddenly in August of 1943, it was bombed by a Japanese destroyer. John led the survivors to dry land, and risked himself to make sure everyone got to dry land. For his bravery, he got the Navy and Marine core medal. And that year, he was elected to the House of representatives that year. He also wrote a book called Profiles in Courage. The book won the Pullet Suprise. The Democrats elected him as a president canidate. John was only 43, and lots of people wondered if he had the experience to be a president. He showed them that he did, and were surprised by the calm J. F. K. Some things he did was helping americans get on the moon, and the Peace Corps. He also fully supported the Civil Rights Movement, and met up with Martin Luther King Junior. He also stopped the Cuban Missile Crisis. Sadly, he was assassinated in Dallas Texas, in November twenty-second, 1963. He was shot in the head and neck, and died. A bit later, a man named Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested for killing J. F. K. Lydon B. Johnson had to take over presidency, because he was the vice president.

((not in it but that was literally my thing that i had to do on JFK so dont judge.)

Back
Top Bottom