CTRL V

upload_2019-2-2_17-34-37.png

You want me to do magic?

For my own benefit?

Nope.

No magic, no matter what, no care, no crap.

Why do I say this?

You are a witch. And, regretfully, so am I. And yet, I am Christian.

To Christians, witchcraft (what you call 'magick') is wrong and evil, no matter the intentions.

Not only that, but the spells you propose change the will of others. This is very, very wrong. Everyone deserves free will, and you want to teach innocent people how to turn to sin just to get love? Every day, you and your followers are taking people's free will away. And guess who gets paid to teach this evil way? You! You're physically benefitting from this, but remember this.

If you don't turn from your evil ways, you will burn in hell.

Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt, physical and emotional, and multiply that a hundredfold. Hell is worse than that.

I was horrified when I learned that I scored a 9 on your test, and you you tried so desperately to deceive me into thinking this was a blessing. I'm sick of people thinking that they're doing the right thing by manipulating the forces of life, which should always be left alone, into doing their evil bidding.

So I deserve to be happy? Yes I do, but magic is not the way to go. If I am righteous and holy until the very end of this dimension, and knowledgeable in the Word of God, I will be happy. But you, and all your little Wiccan followers, will never, ever be happy. That's right. But if you turn from your evil ways, perhaps refund everyone you sold your books of evil to and call it all back, and announce that you took the wrong path by teaching magic, and confess your sins to God and read His word, you will be happier. I guarantee it.

Oh, what's this, a cyber blackmail?

Nope! I'm not blackmailing you, I'm telling you the Holy Truth of God before it's too late. After all, it would be a shame not to warn you of the impending doom that is coming unless you stop your evil deeds and throw 'Magick' to the wind! It will clean your cursed spirit and make you feel so much better. Trust me.

Also, praying that you see the Holy Truth and realize that what you're doing is wrong. Have a nice day.

ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ ƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏƏ

Praise Relogic börf no daemon number 666 mega tera cheese tera ninja red tera and DECLARING EGGS THESE LÖÖPS!?
You the awesome creator
-Mario devoured universes of cheese

Rest in peace, Krados Witt

Died on Sunday, February 10th

He was Rachel's beautiful baby boy, and he died so young... Even before his genetic father, Hamper. We were unsure how exactly he died, because Rachel found him dead in his cage while interacting with him to wake him up. When she felt the absence of his warmth.... We knew. He was stiff and would not awaken.

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti...

Back
Top Bottom