CTRL V

Name: Vanitas Eventide
Nickname: Vani (She usually introduces herself as Vani, as she prefers her nickname.)
Lightner or Darkner: Lightner
Appearance: See the pictures in the spoilers (I'm not good at describing appearance, at all), the first spoiler contains her usual outfit, and the second one contains her appearance when she wears armor. (The first image has to be opened in a new tab.)

Personality: Vani is usually calm and serious, and she takes a while to warm up to others. She's quite friendly once you gain her trust, though.
History: Will be revealed throughout the rp.
Weapon (if they have one): Bow and arrow.
Powers (if they have any, if they do, 1 or 2 max.): None.
'Role' in party: Ranged fighter.
Strengths: She has incredibly good aim.
Weaknesses: She isn't the best at dodging sometimes, and she's not great at close range combat.
Other: (the fact we don't use text colors here is gonna bug me for eternity, heh (I'm very used to having text colors for characters.))
(A description for a character I added to an off-site deltarune rp)

flight_through_banff_by_saphireshear_ddgeqfz-fullview.png

In wilds beyond they speak your name with reverence and regret,
For none could tame our savage souls yet you the challenge met,
Under palest watch, you taught, we changed, base instincts were redeemed,
A world you gave to bug and beast as they had never dreamed.

(Don't ask why I have Elegy for Hallownest on my clipboard. It's important, I promise.)

Personality: Vani is usually calm and serious, and she takes a while to warm up to others. She's quite friendly once you gain her trust, though.
(...I always have something rp related on my clipboard, huh?)

Springers--like most people who lived, worked, and died in centuries past--left little evidence of their daily lives. No pictures of them exist: they probably were not wealthy or famous enough to have their pictures painted (and there were no cameras in the 1700s!). But we can piece together a picture of their everyday lives.

This site can’t be reached​

The connection was reset.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Connectivity Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

They're also simply created with noise maps, leading to instances that are super obviously artificially generated, as well as massive, unnatural cave entrances that cut through perfectly smooth terrain like something out of a chunk error.

Back
Top Bottom