CTRL V

FwQjxIXaMAkCokW.png

(This is on my laptop's clipboard, the tablet clipboard is single-use.)

Felius is in general quite soft-spoken, yet at the same time he can be very harsh, even without raising his voice. He's incredibly polite, and usually hesitant to interrupt people or to raise his voice much. (I'll probably add more to this later)

(I won't)
Name: Felius Darkshine
Age: Exact age is unknown, but he appears to be somewhere around 20.
Species: Human
Description of Appearance: Black hair just past shoulder-length, pale-ish skin, dark red eyes, almost always wears a blue piece of cloth around his neck (think [item=Azure Highnoon Hank], but softer and with a golden edge), until I decide on a finalized design he'll be wearing a mostly black cloak with dark red accents because for some reason any character I make specifically for use on Flight Rising uses a lot of black in their design and two of the three use black and dark red as their color scheme
Personality: Felius is in general quite soft-spoken, yet at the same time he can be very harsh, even without raising his voice. He's incredibly polite, and usually hesitant to interrupt people or to raise his voice much. (I'll probably add more to this later)
Backstory (not required): Might work on this at some point but until then it's unknown.
Enemies (required): Anyone that threatens him or anyone he cares about, Felius will consider to be an enemy.
Other: I'll make an extra description using my personal template and edit it into this post later, to include some extra details and to show the version I'll be keeping stored in my document for storing all of my character descriptions.
Text Color: #771419 (If anyone has trouble reading this color, tell me and I'll choose a darker version of it)
(And now I'll just plop random things from my clipboard history here lol)

(W H A T-)
Name: Felius Darkshine
Age: Unknown, but seems to be somewhere around 20 years old.
Species: Human
Appearance: Will draw soon
Personality: Felius is in general quite soft-spoken, yet at the same time he can be very harsh, even without raising his voice. He's incredibly polite, and usually hesitant to interrupt people or to raise his voice much. (I'll probably add more to this later)
Equipment: [TBA]
Abilities: N/A until further notice
Strengths: [TBA]
Weaknesses: [TBA]
Known Backstory (Optional): ???
Other:
Text Color: #771419

Back
Top Bottom