CTRL V

The Sunken King DLC might be my favourite actually. IIRC it's the first one you go to, and at that point my build is not "final" so it feels more challenging I guess? The level design is pretty gloomy, but that fits the aesthetic. There are a lot f full circle moments which feel cool. In fact, I think with the design of the layout, it has more full circle moments than any other part of the game. The types of enemy here are cool, from the algae covered soldiers, to the blood-sucking bug pods. And even the ghostly ethereal variants add a cool element knowing you can't just blindly kill your way to safety. It leaves you always on edge. AND it has Drakeblood knights, and they're cool, fat-rolling around and still kicking :red:. And those weird giant mouths on legs. There's a surprising amount of enemies that aren't just reskins.
Th e loot in this place is great too, with some really unique items such as the chain-whip sword, and the full-autocrossbow, and the crossbow that shoots homing dark magic. It also has my favourite clothing piece from any Dark Souls: The Sanctum Knight Leggings. I ALWAYS wear these. They negate fall damage and make your footsteps silent, so you can sneak up on enemies for backstabs!

upload_2017-12-27_20-57-38.png

Zartha's arms find their way around Robin.

"Huh."

Opti you be making things impossible.

*Aaron.
Robin was carrying her, so...

Yeah... so what do I do?

I know. Plus there’s something else blocking him.

Oh, okay.
We’ll apparently be having some non-hostile visitors at some point in the near future.

watashi no inori o kiite kudasai. Watashi no kuni no anshin no anshin o watashi ni ataeru... Watashi wa anata no utsukushī, eien no te no naka ni watashinojinsei o nokosu... Kono jaakuna aku o seigi ni mochikomu

Back
Top Bottom