CTRL V

1572007780563.png

Shovels are the greatest weapon ever known to mankind
starting way back 1000 years ago when people were like "Yo dude farm :red:" and the other person, who was probably stoned at the time, said, "Yeah man cool"
Fast forward about 2 years
People are starting to use them in tribal battles, throwing them at their enemies and yeeting their paleolithic brains out of existance
Until they were eventually refined to become the #1 weapon for close and long combat
In fact, in chemical warfare, gas bombs are called shovel clouds
because they do almost the same amount of damage to the target
This is why the shovel is my favorite genocide weapon
thanks for coming to my ted talk

Acetylseryltyrosylserylalanylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylleucylrhoshandiatyllyneshiaunneveshenkescianneshaimondrischlyndasaccarnaerenquellenendrasamecashaunettethalemeicoleshiwhalhiniveonchellecaundenesheaalausodrylynnejeanetrimyranaekuesaundrylynnezekeriakenvaunetradevonneyavondalatarneskcaevontaepreonkeinesceellaviavelzadawnefriendsettajessicannelesciajoyvaelloydietteyvettesparklenesceaundrieaquenettaekatilyaeveashauwneoraliaevaekizzieshiyjuanewandalecciannerenayeitheliapreciousnesceverroneccaloveliatyronevekacarrionnehenriettaescecleonpatrarutheliacharsalynnmeokcamonaeloisalynnecsiannemerciadellescicustyllaalexetiozetiaquaniaenglaundneshiafrancethosharomeshaunnehawaineakowethauandavernellchishankcarlinaaddoneyllesciachristondrafawndrealaotrelleoctavionnemiariasarahtashabnequckagaylenaxeteshiataharadaponsadeloriakoentescacraigneckadellanierstellavonnemyiatangoneshiadianacorvettinagodtawndrashirlenescekylokoneyasharrontannamyantoniaaquinettesequioadaurilessiaquatandamerceddiamaebellicescajameshauwnneltomecapolotyoajohnyaetheodoradylcyanylserylalanylprolylalanylserine (don't ask)

This isn't a copy paste, but that dragon is on a slightly darker background than the rest of the "canvas". They took a google image and put it on a white background. I call bull:red: on the person who made this, not you Chir'.

In most families, they raise children and send them, helpless and unsuspecting, into a cruel, merciless world. Apparently the Castigliones raise children and send them, cruel and merciless, into a helpless, unsuspecting world.

Back
Top Bottom