CTRL V

Upgrades: Dust magic can be used to create smokescreens ((Well, dust-screens, but smokescreens are basically the same thing so I'm just gonna call them that instead)), which is useful for stealth attacks.

Crystallized wind magic allows for more clever movement tricks, or setting up traps. Can be upgraded to Feather magic for extra mobility options and the ability to summon crystal feathers to attack.

1654016301871.png

(This'll likely still be my only post for a good while here, but I'm doing this to switch characters for a little while for when I come back.)
[Narrator (Or Esther, if you really want to call me that, I guess), AG]
After watching for a while, I decide I've had enough of seeing everyone struggle, even though I'll likely just stuggle just as much. I've also had enough of my computer mouse, considering it already :red:ed me over once as I was typing that previous part.
After checking some older mod planning notes and making a quick set of sprites ((No I'm not doing this OOC, got enough to work on already)), I decide to join the battle... With fully charged headphones on, because why not.

Let's just get this done already. I prepare a staff that seems to be a combination of several staves, and aim it at the ground before using it, creating an invisible homing electric feather barrage that will target... any PG entity, really. Or Aspera, if he's closer to me. Whichever works, I guess.
I also set up a few fake portals with the help of the lore I've figured out for Floralis so far. They can't actually be entered, and don't really do anything, considering they're just illusions, but they could distract Aspera or his allies from other attacks.

{RPNULL}
"Also, Fall, you can go now."

Fall nods, then opens an actual portal to leave, after which the portal closes.{/RPNULL}

Back
Top Bottom