CTRL V

1668144713182.png

(Decided to put this in Plain tags so I can copy it on my phone)

Name: Signa
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet, distant, and can seem like a pessimist, but that’s mostly because he almost always thinks about the most logical things that would happen.
Equipment: A sword that looks very similar to a Honedge. His Key Stone is located in the same spot as the eye of a Honedge.
Abilities (Optional): ???
Battle Style: ???
Mega Evolution?: Yes
Z-Ring?: Yes, but never actually uses it. (I decided through a coin flip because I wasn’t sure)
Dynamax?: No
Preferred Type (Optional): Poison, Dark
Naming Scheme (Optional): Names all end with the letter o
Strengths: Almost never gets nervous, and is actually pretty good at problem-solving too.
Weaknesses: Struggles with emotions a lot.
Team (Just give a basic summary or screenshots of each member): [URL=https://pokepast.es/9aee356af84ab71b]Team[/URL]
Other: Prefers smaller Pokémon for some reason.
First Pokémon (Optional): Golett
Text Color: [COLOR=#5E44B6]#5e44b6[/COLOR]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⠤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠒⣰⡏⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⢠⠤⠤⠤⠤⢴⣿⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢂⢤⣼⣾⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⡔⢳⡦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⣿⣥⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣶⡒⢦⡿⠀⠒⡿⠯⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠽⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠤⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠈⢹⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⡟⠁⠀⢸⡑⡄⠀⠀⠀⢠⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⡇⠈⢢⡀⣠⠇⠀⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡤⠜⠀⠀⠀⠹⡾⣟⣯⣝⣦⡼⢻⣿⡏⡇⠸⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡆⠀⠀⠀⣄⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣖⠲⠽⠿⣧⢀⡏⢹⠁⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢇⠀⠀⠀⠸⡀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⢍⣉⡓⣾⠸⡇⢸⠀⠸⡀⡎⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⡧⠀⠈⠣⣀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡦⠬⢭⣿⠀⢹⠉⠀⡴⠁⡆⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠐⠚⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢤⣀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣯⡀⢸⢀⡞⠀⠀⡇⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢨⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣸⠤⣀⠤⠒⠲⠖⠋⠉⡏⠁⠀⢛⣒⡟⢿⡟⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⡠⠚⠉⠠⠔⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠤⡾⢀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣘⣷⡒⢲⣻⣧⠎⣹⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠘⢻⠉⠓⠦⢄⣀⢞⣇⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣀⣀⠤⠤⠼⠿⠞⠛⠁⠑⣤⡖⢶⠀⣼⠀⢠⣀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠁⢾⠁⠀⢠⣽⣿⣶ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡧⠼⡄⣿⠀⠘⠛⣿⣶⠤⢄⣀⠀⠀⢳⣤⣀⣀⣀⣼⣿⣿⠿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⠈⡛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢯⠈⣷⡿⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠚⠷⠤⠋⠙⠿⠈⠛⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠧⠤⠤⠤⠐⠒⠒⠒⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⢶⠾⠗⠒⠒⠒⠚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Back
Top Bottom