Mobile Cue Terraria Theme Here

Celeste-chan

Terrarian
Hi! I'm Celeste-chan. I'm a tiny filipino weeb who got into Terraria 3 years ago. I started playing on the mobile version. I was using a small samsung tablet back then, and it wasn't the best tablet available. Especially after I dropped it in the toilet. Ew. Let's get off that topic though. Most of the time you can see me and my little brother playing this game with it's many jokes and eggs (we all know how annoying the Lepus fight is). Enough about the game though. Let's talk about me (I sound like Matt from Eddsworld now).

Honestly, I mixed up my birth year on here (at least, while I'm making this post it's messed up.). I'm 11 at the moment. I have a interest in memes, Terraria (derrr), technology (Yandev), Yandere Simulator, not Minecraft, Pokemon, anime, Eddsworld, Role-Playing, Quotev, and Fandom. If you like at least one thing on this list, we'll be great friends. I'm usually in a good mood, so feel free to message me.

If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask. That's all from me. ^^

Hi! I'm Celeste-chan. I'm a tiny filipino weeb who got into Terraria 3 years ago. I started playing on the mobile version. I was using a small samsung tablet back then, and it wasn't the best tablet available. Especially after I dropped it in the toilet. Ew. Let's get off that topic though. Most of the time you can see me and my little brother playing this game with it's many jokes and eggs (we all know how annoying the Lepus fight is). Enough about the game though. Let's talk about me (I sound like Matt from Eddsworld now).

Honestly, I mixed up my birth year on here (at least, while I'm making this post it's messed up.). I'm 11 at the moment. I have a interest in memes, Terraria (derrr), technology (Yandev), Yandere Simulator, not Minecraft, Pokemon, anime, Eddsworld, Role-Playing, Quotev, and Fandom. If you like at least one thing on this list, we'll be great friends. I'm usually in a good mood, so feel free to message me.

If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask. That's all from me. ^^
Welcome abroad! Your registration has done this place a service. Enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom