NPCs & Enemies Cultist in console and mobile?

Do you agree?

• Naww

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yeah a add it red, plz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Them8

Terrarian
I think it would be cool if red would add the lunar events, cultist and moon lord to the console edition. I can beat ocram in 30 seconds with vampire knives that only do 45 damage! Plus ocrams drops suck compared to the moon lords. I'm just posting this thread because I am doing well on the mobile edition and so are many others, and I think we deserve more of a challenge. Reply if you like my idea.

Yeah I'm down with that and also I hope they add expert mode because I'm dying for a real challenge. One more thing is I totally understand it takes time and I understand that fully but I wish every couple of weeks they would throw us a bone and just say "hey were working on it and we're shooting for an update on so and so date" not looking for a exact date but every so often keep us in the loop because the last I heard about a console update was in December when they said first quarter of 2016. Only a few weeks left in that time frame so why not just let us know where abouts they are. again I understand it's a lot of work and it might get pushed back but every 3 weeks give us a heads up. I stopped playing for the past few months waiting on this update and I would like at least a "we're getting close"

They will come in 1.3. All I can say is be patience.
I am really glad you agree. Ocram dosent drop crap and he is as easy as lepus.
[doublepost=1457973678,1457973552][/doublepost]
I am really glad you agree. Ocram dosent drop crap and he is as easy as lepus.
Oh sorry wrong person, but for you, thanks for letting me know about this, I am really exited!

The suggestion sections are for creating your own original content for Terraria, not requesting ports of already existing content. There are already threads about 1.3 for it's respective ports in their respective general talk sections. (Mobile and Console) Keep in mind that the ported systems have their own limitations. Not all PC content will be compatible with every system that Terraria is being ported to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom