tModLoader Cultists Plus Mod (Still Needs a Better Name.)

Which of the following classes would you like to see in the mod? Should I even try to add a class?

• Total voters
Willexwun... I'm one of those people that can rate things fair and straight, I'm one of those people that know what to look for, and judge fairly.. So I'm asking you... Can I be one of the future testers for your mod? (BTW, I don't use the forums that much.. So I don't know that much stuff about "Replying"... Sry)

Hello Zack. I have been working with a spriter to try to get a cultist done, and See what I can learn about implementing the pillars. My big issue is not the AI, it is the Implementation. Yes. I would love some testers at some point, but for now it is still W.I.P. I will keep you in mind when I have implemented:
One Cultist
Magic Weapon Projectiles
An "Expert" Item
Finish a CULTIST CLASS armor Set and Weapons
Add something fun.

All in all, Yes. At some point you can be a tester.
Also, If anyone wishes to contribute to the final touches of these items, Let me know.

Is this mod still alive? Or is it still in developement? If so, can this be in mod browser for easy download aswell once it's for current Terraria version? I would really like to play as a cultist, sounds cool. Are the soundeffects included too? Curious... Oh and suggestion: Can you make a "mount" that you can fly like Lunatic Cultist? Just your character flying like him :D maybe this "mount" could be somekind of special item going to mount slot.

Last edited:
as a member of this mod team, willexwun has told me that this mod is now abandoned (he may change his mind later)
\

Hello everyone. So what Deadfish said is correct, I am leaving this mod. HOWEVER, all of the work already put into this mod will not go to waste. I am currently turning the Celestial mod into it's own game (Not at all terraria based) called Celestial Strike. The game will officially have a release date of 2019 or 2020, but with some pre-realeses that should be soon before!

I am sorry to disappoint, but please look forward to Celestial Strike.

-Willexwun,
Celestial Developer

Back
Top Bottom