Curious for games

Newborntigr

Terrarian
I am looking for games like terraria and minecraft to play.
I already have both I am just looking for something new so hopefully the people at the forums can help.

Especially when the top charts are filled with "games".

Games like Minecraft:

If you have a REALLY good computer: open world games like Subnautica, No Man's Sky, Raft, etc. That allows creativity to take place in your experience.
If not then try modded Minecraft (as well as modded Terraria).

Games like Terraria:

RPG games in general: Undertale, Hollow Knight, etc.

I only have a tablet currently and when I do have a computer it probably wont be a high end one since me and my dad live in a fifth wheel

I am only 13 btw
I am getting 10 dollars next month but 8 of it is going into btd 5 and 6 so I'll have 2 left

Well, If you are playing on mobile, I used to play Brawl Stars, Clash of Clans, supercell games in general. If you like idle games, almost a hero is a good one. Also, I am trying to learn how to make my own games. Making games might be even more fun than playing games

Trove. It’s a blocky mmo and you have classes like chloromancer and candy barbarian, and you get to build bases really high up, and you get to kill monsters and craft stuff and ride dragons. It’s fun, but with my horrible WiFi, I need to visit my sister’s house to play it.

I already have both I am just looking for something new so hopefully the people at the forums can help.

Especially when the top charts are filled with "games".
Have you tried Delta Rune? That's an excellent game to play.

Genshin Impact is so GUD.
U can simp the characters or else, u can probably accidentally burst.

Games similar to Minecraft and terraria, do you mean survival or minimalist games? I like to collect different things in such games very much and I have to collect a lot of resources to be enough for anything. And if you like the same factor as gathering, then I can advise you to try to play RPG games where this aspect is even more. I just found the best selection of games or games like harvest moon with a description for each individual game. I hope you will find the right game and spend time in it for fun, and maybe even with friends. There you can even start new acquaintances, I'm talking about online versions of games.

Last edited:
Newborntigr said:
He want sandbox games.
I'm not sure whether you prefer combat or just building things. If you like combat than I would recommend fighting games (think league of legends).
If you ask what is my pick for fighting games, World of Tanks. I like them mechanical masterpieces. LoL is just ... dump.
I had not known for a game that allow you to build things
Okay I had Kerbal Space Program (and I did enjoyed it massively last semester), if that is close enough. I paused playing it when Terraria 1.4 came out on mobile. (and after I got some crew to Mars on "survival mode")
If you think KSP is too "hardcore", try Simpleplanes (although, in my opinion, it's very badly implemented and lackluster).

No brainer: Stardew Valley, Factorio. I decided not to because I already own 11 titles and I did not even touch two of them yet and their steep price.

And if you are bored of doing the usual stuff, Minecraft is planning on adding a bunch of new feature in 1.17. In fact they had already done so in 1.16.

Back
Top Bottom