Items Cursed Accessories, a new risk/reward system

You can actually make a fun rework with this one: -100% mana cost, but you lose it all on hit for a second. Then the homing is just a secondary instead of the focus. That's basically where you are going if you want to redcuce the mana cost even further.

That sounds balanced, I like it a lot.

You can actually make a fun rework with this one: -100% mana cost, but you lose it all on hit for a second. Then the homing is just a secondary instead of the focus. That's basically where you are going if you want to redcuce the mana cost even further.

Why didn't I think of that?

Wait just to clarify, J Bame's suggestion gives you infinite mana, but being hit removes all your mana for a second, right?

Imagine combining this with the Glass Globe!
Combining almost anything with the Glass Globe is stupidly powerful (seriously, it makes nebula armor boost all damage by 90%. and makes the valhalla knight's breastplate alone grant 24 hp/sec, and this isn't even mentioning what it does with minion slots...) that's why I made it endgame :p

Combining almost anything with the Glass Globe is stupidly powerful (seriously, it makes nebula armor boost all damage by 90%. and makes the valhalla knight's breastplate alone grant 24 hp/sec, and this isn't even mentioning what it does with minion slots...) that's why I made it endgame :p
VK Chest Boosts Life Regen By 8Hp/s, Which Would Double To 16HP/s. Or Am I Missing Something?

G-g-glass c-cannon pendant?:dryadcry:

But these are pretty cool overall. I just think that the emphasis on not taking damage is pretty huge, not a bad thing, but I just think it would be pretty neat seeing what gets people turned off from an accessory.:dryadhappy:

G-g-glass c-cannon pendant?:dryadcry:

But these are pretty cool overall. I just think that the emphasis on not taking damage is pretty huge, not a bad thing, but I just think it would be pretty neat seeing what gets people turned off from an accessory.:dryadhappy:
At least it's opt-in, right? That's what's great about making them be accessories instead of a consumable item with a permanent effect or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom