Weapons & Equip Cursed Bone Charm and Snake Eyes

How about a Dual Eye (Can't think of a good name rn) Eye Of The Golem + Snake Eyes :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1428104719][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh never mind, I literally had NO idea you got a destroyer emblem from the eye of the golem in the first place :/ Oops.

As a fix for the under-powered-ness of the Snake Eyes (especially considering how high tiered they are), they will now provide the player with bonus 12% damage when attacking an enemy inflicted with Venom. Any thoughts/concerns with this change?

In other news, I've made a sprite for the Crossbone Charm when worn:
Crossbone Charm Worn.png

Also, this whole suggestion has also been successfully integrated as a mod thanks to W1K. ^_^

No more rare items please? Wait, I don't really care since I wouldn't really use these items even if I did get them. Why? Well for starters instead of using that charm I'd rather just drink a Flask of Nanites. Also, I think the Cross Necklace is better used in the Star Necklace or whatever. Also, the Snake Eyes are to rare to be useful, plus I wouldn't want to waste my Destroyer emblem on them.

No more rare items please? Wait, I don't really care since I wouldn't really use these items even if I did get them. Why? Well for starters instead of using that charm I'd rather just drink a Flask of Nanites. Also, I think the Cross Necklace is better used in the Star Necklace or whatever. Also, the Snake Eyes are to rare to be useful, plus I wouldn't want to waste my Destroyer emblem on them.
Wouldn't be a waste since Snake Eyes grants a massive damage boost with the venom and 12% boost when hitting enemies inflicted with venom (22% increased damage in total, plus 6 damage for every second inflicted by venom, min 12 damage from venom, max 72 [if it isn't inflicted again which it probally will be]

It
Wouldn't be a waste since Snake Eyes grants a massive damage boost with the venom and 12% boost when hitting enemies inflicted with venom (22% increased damage in total, plus 6 damage for every second inflicted by venom, min 12 damage from venom, max 72 [if it isn't inflicted again which it probally will be]
Did you just correct an opinion?

Why? Well for starters instead of using that charm I'd rather just drink a Flask of Nanites.
Yeah, because that's totally a viable option before beating Plantera. -_-
Also, I think the Cross Necklace is better used in the Star Necklace or whatever.
Good for you.
Also, the Snake Eyes are to rare to be useful, plus I wouldn't want to waste my Destroyer emblem on them.
Really? Really? You wouldn't dare sacrifice 1% in combat bonuses for an additional 12% against enemies that are taking Venom Damage? When the same accessory is also inflicting enemies with Venom? Well, I'm really starting to question your choice of accessories at this point.
Did you just correct an opinion?
I believe "contradict" is the word you're looking for.

Really? Really? You wouldn't dare sacrifice 1% in combat bonuses for an additional 12% against enemies that are taking Venom Damage? When the same accessory is also inflicting enemies with Venom? Well, I'm really starting to question your choice of accessories at this point.
It may not be that good a tradeoff, as there are lots of enemies inmune to Venom, but, considering that the ones that aren´t aren´t weak either, and that 1% isn´t much of a difference, it would rather depend on where it is used.

It may not be that good a tradeoff, as there are lots of enemies inmune to Venom, but, considering that the ones that aren´t aren´t weak either, and that 1% isn´t much of a difference, it would rather depend on where it is used.
Unless the wiki is missing a vital piece of information, it would seem that Pumpkin Moon enemies are susceptible to Venom.

Back
Top Bottom