Console cursed dragons tome ! a pre-hardmode magic spell!

True dinklewinkle

Official Terrarian
hi! I thought the cursed dragon skull (a variation of the cursed skull) needs a item as it stands it drops a golden key and some money which is very worthless so this is my idea to make it worth killing!
name:cursed dragon tome
dmg:14 chance to cause dragon curse
magic cost : fluxuates through 15-20
tooltip: launch a giant cursed dragon skull!
effect : dragon curse the enemy that you hit takes 20% extra damage (doesn't stack) also 5 second cooldown
chance to drop 10%
I hope you like my idea!

Last edited:
Yeah, well, consider how powerful it is. I know this is console exclusive, but you still need to balance it to be around that it would have something similar to the Cursed Skull spell, just with the Dragon's Curse, which would be a better name than Dragon Curse. The Cursed Dragon Skull would more likely deal this debuff in a more rapid succession than what the tome would. The mana cost would have to be defined in a suggestion. Talking 15-20? Maybe make it so that it fluxuates in cost, sometimes it is 20 mana, sometimes it is 15 mana, and sometimes it is in between.

Yeah, well, consider how powerful it is. I know this is console exclusive, but you still need to balance it to be around that it would have something similar to the Cursed Skull spell, just with the Dragon's Curse, which would be a better name than Dragon Curse. The Cursed Dragon Skull would more likely deal this debuff in a more rapid succession than what the tome would. The mana cost would have to be defined in a suggestion. Talking 15-20? Maybe make it so that it fluxuates in cost, sometimes it is 20 mana, sometimes it is 15 mana, and sometimes it is in between.
thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom