Items Cursed/Ichor Flamethrowers

pwrwq

Skeletron Prime
Hello! I was playing terraria randomly, and I thought, "hey, why isn't there a cursed flamethrower in the game?" And then I thought, "Hmm, maybe I should design one to see what it looks like!" Then I decide "ya know what? crimson players need this too to make the game balanced", and so I made both. They both have similar stats to the original, but have different particle animations (more yellow-orange for ichor and green for cursed flames). I debated it requiring a new ammo type (cursed and ichor gel), but ended up saying that it provides a better damage and duration of the effect.
forgot to mention that due to the common martials it needs, it requires a dark shard, which drops from sand elementals (cause they look cool and it needs uncommon gear to make the player actually want to search for it and not just craft it using the stuff they already have).
also, using different colored gels will provide the max amount of debuffs on the flamethrowers possible (or can just not work if ya want)
if you are redigit team, just take it. if u are a mod maker (i can't code :( ) then contact me on the forums for permission
also here is some tooltip text i forgot to add:
ichor gel: "You feel a connection "
cursed flame gel: "Hotter than a California Reaper!" (referring that green flame cannot be put out)
new flamethrowers: "Now with fire that never can be put out! (cursed flames) / defense-reducing properties! (ichor)"
pretty much all else is self-explanatory in the picture

Attachments

• new biome flamethrower design.png
    new biome flamethrower design.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom