Xbox One Cursor Problems?

I Just Got The 1.3 Update On My Xbox One Console, And My Cursor With snap to the Center of my Character, And Then Go Upwards, Then Snap Back after the Tile Reach Limit has Been Reached. It Started Happeing After I Made The architect Gizmo Pack And wore It, But it Happens Without me Using It Or When it’s on In my Vanity. I know it’s not my Controller Becuase The Controller Is New. Any Tips On a Fix?

I Just Got The 1.3 Update On My Xbox One Console, And My Cursor With snap to the Center of my Character, And Then Go Upwards, Then Snap Back after the Tile Reach Limit has Been Reached. It Started Happeing After I Made The architect Gizmo Pack And wore It, But it Happens Without me Using It Or When it’s on In my Vanity. I know it’s not my Controller Becuase The Controller Is New. Any Tips On a Fix?
Hi there @/Xx-Richard Simmons-xX\, in the last bug patch this was listed as fixed: "Fixed a bug that would cause the cursor movement to become inconsistent when the extendo grip was equipped."

If you're still experiencing that issue, please send a detailed bug report to Pipeworks (the console developer) here, and let them know what version your game is on: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom