Custom Biome: Oasis

Corblitz

Terrarian
So it has been leaked of an oasis biome coming in the update of 1.3.6. And I wanted to make some sort of oasis biome of my own. Heres a picture of the result and details below it.
Oasis biome.png

- This biome was mainly constructed from sand, mud blocks, jungle grass seeds, acorns, and water.

- You can see a chamber to the right of my character, this is a chamber that spawns in every (my custom) oasis biome. The chamber is abandoned and has a dart trap, cobwebs, and a chest. The chest includes the same loot a water chest in the ocean would include.

- There are 2 (my custom) oasis biomes in every world. They are found right before the ocean. Essentially, they are a(n) opening to the ocean.

- There is a barrel in the small pool to the left of my character. The barrel always includes 2 Ironskin potions, 2 Regeneration potions, 10 glowsticks, and 4 recall potions. There are 1-2 barrels in every (my custom) oasis biome.

- This biome will use the same music that the ocean has for PC 1.3.5.3. And it will also use the same background that the ocean does.Oasis biome.png

If you have any questions on this, consider asking by replying to this thread.

Also please comment any custom biomes i should make, I will try my best to make them.

Attachments

• Oasis biome.png
    Oasis biome.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 537
So it has been leaked of an oasis biome coming in the update of 1.3.6. And I wanted to make some sort of oasis biome of my own. Heres a picture of the result and details below it.View attachment 212623

- This biome was mainly constructed from sand, mud blocks, jungle grass seeds, acorns, and water.

- You can see a chamber to the right of my character, this is a chamber that spawns in every (my custom) oasis biome. The chamber is abandoned and has a dart trap, cobwebs, and a chest. The chest includes the same loot a water chest in the ocean would include.

- There are 2 (my custom) oasis biomes in every world. They are found right before the ocean. Essentially, they are a(n) opening to the ocean.

- There is a barrel in the small pool to the left of my character. The barrel always includes 2 Ironskin potions, 2 Regeneration potions, 10 glowsticks, and 4 recall potions. There are 1-2 barrels in every (my custom) oasis biome.

- This biome will use the same music that the ocean has for PC 1.3.5.3. And it will also use the same background that the ocean does.View attachment 212623

If you have any questions on this, consider asking by replying to this thread.

Also please comment any custom biomes i should make, I will try my best to make them.
Very nice @Corblitz, I really like your interpretation of the oasis biome.

Back
Top Bottom