Pixel Art Custom Emoticons

Which two NPCs should receive full set of emoticons next? (Please choose one male and one female)

• Painter

• Dye Trader

• Demolitionist

• Arms Dealer

• Party Girl

• Stylist

• Angler

• Goblin Tinkerer

• Witch Doctor

• Clothier

• Mechanic

• Truffle

• Wizard

• Steampunker

• Cyborg

• Santa Claus

• Traveling Merchant

• Pirate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jestex you missed out my old request on page 2. Just pointing out. c: I also hope that you can cope with the constant requests, might want to have a little break.

can you do my char faces like these? :mad::cool::naughty:
0N1untT.png

Nice work here! can i have one of my good ol Ness with a smile?

hes my avatar over here

<---------

Thanks!

Edit: avatar changed, this is what Ness is
images

Last edited:
Say, if you aren't busy, can you make an emote of this guy:
image.jpg
Possibly with the same set of emotions that you made for Samrux please?

I would like emotes of the Destroyer- one where he's scratching his head with his tail, a Destroyer looking sad/ashamed, and a Destroyer wagging its tail. If you can't animate that, I'll take an unanimated version- or, if you don't want to do that, do the guide doing this:
images

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-20_8-36-22.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-20_8-36-22.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 248
If you aren't busy, (which I'm sure you are) then could you do a specter armor one? Thank you! Please, do it when you feel like it! I don't wanna stress you out, since that's how these threads feel sometimes, right?

I got some bad news:
I am exhausted...

I haven't really gotten any sleep lately (thanks to stress). Which means that I have no energy to do well.. anything.
I know you guys have been waiting for you requests but I just can't do them right now. I am so sorry. I'll see if I can do them later today or tomorrow.

Also couple new 'rules':

-Please don't just post: "Could you do my avatar?" When I see your post you most likely have a completely different avatar which means that I am not able to make it. Some of you have posted a reference picture just in case if they happen to change it a lot. If you remember to do that it's fine to request your avatar.

-If you want your emotion to be an animal you MIGHT not receive it. Why? Animals are bloody hard to sprite. I do always try to make them anyways but if I think it's not good enough it will not get posted. Sorry for that. So in a nutshell: Feel free to request an animal. Just keep in mind that you might not get what you want.

I think that's all for now.

Good news:
The next week is the last ..busy week(?). Which means that I will be able to sprite a lot more often.
fNoIBMI.png

Thank you for supporting me. It means a lot.

EDIT: I am sorry If I have missed someone's request in the past. As you see I get quite a lot of them which means that they get easily lost.

would be nice if i'd my avatar modified with emoticon with sunglasses :cool:
(just an hair edit is actually enough)
elQtif3.gif

Last edited:
I got some bad news:
I am exhausted...

I haven't really gotten any sleep lately (thanks to stress). Which means that I have no energy to do well.. anything.
I know you guys have been waiting for you requests but I just can't do them right now. I am so sorry. I'll see if I can do them later today or tomorrow.

Also couple new 'rules':

-Please don't just post: "Could you do my avatar?" When I see your post you most likely have a completely different avatar which means that I am not able to make it. Some of you have posted a reference picture just in case if they happen to change it a lot which is nice of them.

-If you want your emotion to be an animal you MIGHT not receive it. Why? Animals are bloody hard to sprite. I do always try to make them anyways but if I think it's not good enough it will not get posted. Sorry for that. So in a nutshell: Feel free to request an animal. Just keep in mind that you might not get what you want.

Good news:
The next week is the last ..busy week(?). Which means that I will be able to sprite a lot more often.
fNoIBMI.png

EDIT: I am sorry If I have missed someone's request in the past. As you see I get quite a lot of them which means that they get easily lost.

elQtif3.gif
:c

I got some bad news:
I am exhausted...

Also couple new 'rules':

-Please don't just post: "Could you do my avatar?" When I see your post you most likely have a completely different avatar which means that I am not able to make it. Some of you have posted a reference picture just in case if they happen to change it a lot. If you remember to do that it's fine to request your avatar.

Good news:
fNoIBMI.png

elQtif3.gif
I knew you would have trouble with being busy, but requested anyway. My avatar hasn't changed much since, since it's still a Daydream Dragon. My signature still contains a daydream dragon sprite also. But, I understand you are having difficulty so you may miss me out of you like.

Very well... even though I've no intention of changing from this avatar, I'll do as you say.
z1T2wkV.png

If you want, I could also get a screenshot from the map so you can see the hair without all the extra stuff. (It's one of the Stylist-only ones)

*e* A reminder of my request, so you don't have to dig:
Ah, why not. The magnificently fabulous Fairy Lord to the left, with a :naughty: face for good measure.

Last edited:
I got some bad news:
I am exhausted...

Also couple new 'rules':

Good news:
fNoIBMI.png

elQtif3.gif
I completely understand, so, if you need, you can skip mine.

I got some bad news:
I am exhausted...

Also couple new 'rules':

Good news:
fNoIBMI.png

elQtif3.gif
It's ok mate, we know how you feel. Get some old rest, and I hope you'll be stressed no longer

pretty good emoticons but as my request i will have young link with this face :mad: (and if possible navi floating by him) and it doesnt have to be animated

reference:
150px-Young_Link_Navi.png

Might want to change the thread to closed requests when your on break. It'd be nice if we could close or partially close threads like this for those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom