Texture Pack Custom Hair-do's

iRazberry

Terrarian
Ever thought "man, some of the default Terraria hair styles are kinda ugly..."
or "i wish hair # and hair # were merged"if so i present to you:

iRazberries Custom Hair-do's!
custom hair 162.PNG
currently what this pack does is change one hair style, merging style 2 with style 162 (creative, i know)

i'm only posting this here because a few friends of mine said i should.
suggestions are appreciated! even if they are just "merge blank and blank", seeing as those are probably what i can do best (my pixel art skills are seriously lacking)

to install just extract contents into "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks"

Thank you and please enjoy!

Attachments

• iRazberries Custom Hair-do's.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,754
Hair is something almost no-one has sprited for in the past, even just merges. Thanks for this.

this looks very nice
not many people do texture pack for hair
thats soemthing we really need

It's posible make a Hairstyle with two colors? Like black base and a tiny green lime part?
Thanks

It's posible make a Hairstyle with two colors? Like black base and a tiny green lime part?
Thanks
Probably, the only downside is you would need to color one side of the hair and you couldn't recolor it in the character creator

Last edited:
I don't know exactly how recolourable sprites like the hair and clothes work since I haven't tried changing them myself yet, but presumably it's a shape and a bunch of base colours. The outline doesn't get changed much, so there's probably some way to get dual colours besides dyes, but it'd take lots of research and testing and frankly I don't have the time for that at the moment

currently what this pack does is change one hair style, merging style 2 with style 162 (creative, i know)

suggestions are appreciated! even if they are just "merge blank and blank", seeing as those are probably what i can do best (my pixel art skills are seriously lacking)

to install just extract contents into "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks"

If I ever get a beard I’m using this lol(I use hairstyle 2 as my main although it isn’t my hair lol, I’ve grown attached to that hairstyle.....)

I feel the same way. Takes me a while to select my hair when making a new character. Not because there are so many options, but because there are so few that I like. Most IMO look like Anime or Glanour shots styles. I like this one.

Hello beautiful people! I'm just new. If "requests" are still open... Could someone merge the bald hairstyle with the longest beard available? There is no bald and beard option.
Or, redirect me to a method on how to do this myself?

Thanks in advance, I endorse this kind of stuff in modding community. More hairstyles are surely needed and often overlooked!

Can you make Ningishu's hair style please?

Attachments

• hair.png
    hair.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,307
  • hair_shape.png
    hair_shape.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom