Music Pack The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack

Alright,thanks so much.I will try it.
[doublepost=1462809193,1462808780][/doublepost]It still resets to 0 when i try to make it higher.
I'll post the updates to another thread as I go. See if I can get some more people to test it out and possibly help. Got a new update for it and I'm just waiting on it to finish uploading. Going to try to set each individual track to the compression instead of the bank as a whole.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/i-need-someone-to-test-this-wave-bank.43256/

Alright,i tried to upload the file to google drive (i dont know if i did it right,i literally have no idea how to use it)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7ke9jH6Kh1eZVMyZU9SbmltVzQ
No it's not showing up. You usually have to right click on file to get a sharing link. Don't worry about it too much, turns out there's no difference to the soundtrack between the two versions and it's just the way you make it. When you get the chance can you try out this one? I made it so that each individual file is set to the compression setting instead of the file as a whole. Never know, it might do the trick. It's how the original one is made.

Well,i guess kinda good news?Im able to experience this wavebank soon because my new PC with windows 10 is getting on its way to me,so i can finally play terraria with this kind of music!

In the case that you can make another update of your "wavebank"
I'd love to change the music of "Overwolrd day" this:
Hyrule Field Morning Theme.:dryadgrin:
and for "OverWorld Day Alternate" this:
Hyrule Field Main Theme.:dryadhappy:
Why?,you would give a little more than excitement to things. :dryadpassionate:
I could do an alternate version. One relaxation (current) and one exploration (with hyrule field theme). When I get home later today I'll start editing the themes.

@Kawaiisheep111 hey, the only thing different between the two themes you requested is the intro for them. Are you specifically wanting the intros in or did you just want the hyrule field theme to play nonstop?

Marking release of the now (should be) working Mac version! I've had a confirmation that it works, but if there's still issues please let me know. Now, let's see if I get some loop points to work...

Done. Enjoy!

EDIT: oh yeah, check under "Alternate Versions" to get it
How much perfection in only two songs, Errors are not heard. I swear that my experience in terraria changes dramatically with the "WaveBank". :dryadgrin:
Thanks for this huge favor.:dryadhappy:
(He did not answer when I realized that was released a new version of the "wavebank". because he was playing with the :dryadtongue:)

Back
Top Bottom