tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Aaah I see, thank you very much for explaining! I would love to have the mod in a workable state again, but of course completely understand if you don't want to invest so much time into it anymore since it does sound like a lot of work. Just know that why it worked, it was absolutely my favourite mod and I enjoyed it a ton! I'm really grateful that you made it. :)

Aaah I see, thank you very much for explaining! I would love to have the mod in a workable state again, but of course completely understand if you don't want to invest so much time into it anymore since it does sound like a lot of work. Just know that why it worked, it was absolutely my favourite mod and I enjoyed it a ton! I'm really grateful that you made it. :)
No problem, If I don't forget, the fix may be coming this week.

Not yet, couldn't figure out how tModLoader handles the new font system, and adding to the sum, I'll be unable to mess with the mod development for now, sorry.
A update might be coming in the future, but this future is not really near.

Look's like the female character bug is still happening.
I will have to check that out.
The lamia tail showing a little foot is certainly a bug, since I scripted this system before the Lamia set were created.

how do i fix this

Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadString()
at Terraria.Skins.LoadData()
at Terraria.Skins..ctor(String Name)
at Terraria.Skins.LoadAllSprites()
at CPSMod.CPSMain.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Look's like the mod found problem to load skin configuration data, try deleting or renaming the .json file inside the skins folders to see what happens.

I don't have tModLoader installed at the moment, since I didn't messed with Terraria have some time.
It might take a moment for me to build a new update for the mod.

Well, I've bumped into a problem here.
Look's like the backup of the mod source I've made were from when this mod used chat commands to change skins, so,
this will take some time longer, and some bugs that were fixed will probably be back, but since I'm having to remake the
mod literally, I'll also attempting to reinvent it, aswell as turning it more acessible during the main menu and in-game,
but yeah, this will take some time longer.

Well, I've bumped into a problem here.
Look's like the backup of the mod source I've made were from when this mod used chat commands to change skins, so,
this will take some time longer, and some bugs that were fixed will probably be back, but since I'm having to remake the
mod literally, I'll also attempting to reinvent it, aswell as turning it more acessible during the main menu and in-game,
but yeah, this will take some time longer.

If this is necessary, then we'll wait. Also, since I love your mod and I was having some issues, I'm very happy to hear that you want to improve it. Love your work fam ;)

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but It's done, the new update for the mod is released and can be downloaded now.
Also, is opened the witch hunt season in it, I'm sure I didn't solved all the problems which I previously solved in it,
so If you find any issue, be sure to report.

Have fun.

Edit:. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, also made a backup of the mod source, to avoid that issue of happening again.

Last edited:
Little hotfix launched, now clicking your character to open the skin change interface will no longer make your character attack aswell.

Back
Top Bottom